View Full Version : Lol!

Devin
10-05-2003, 03:53 PM
You guys complain a lot.

The_Philster
10-05-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Devin
You guys complain a lot.

We've got a moron for a head coach and a joke at RG.

beta_google
10-05-2003, 09:22 PM
Dude - they just dont want to admit that the coach may not be the problem. It may be the people who actually play the game.

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 09:27 PM
I complain if the team doesn't live up to my expectations. I didn't do any *****ing during the 3-13 season because I knew they would suck. Last year I got about what I expected. This year I expect a superbowl team.

Alluro
10-05-2003, 09:29 PM
Natrix, how did you change your name to green?

MDFINFAN
10-05-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
I complain if the team doesn't live up to my expectations. I didn't do any *****ing during the 3-13 season because I knew they would suck. Last year I got about what I expected. This year I expect a superbowl team.

Natrix, you act like other teams didn't improve also...like KC, Denver, Pats, Indy, Miami, Minn, Titians, Ravens, Buc's, Cincy, Seattle, Skins, Giants, and Philly. there are other teams out there who can said the same you know.

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 09:46 PM
profile --> edit profile --> scroll all the way down to username color. Click on the underlined "here" in the function description and select from hundreds of colors.

The_Philster
10-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by beta_google
Dude - they just dont want to admit that the coach may not be the problem. It may be the people who actually play the game.

With all the talent on the team it's up to the coach to get them to play well. The only place we're really hurting talent-wise is at RG. He ain't doing his job.