PDA

View Full Version : List what GW did wrong

beta_google
10-05-2003, 06:36 PM
Since you all think you are experts (which you are not) and believe that Gregg Williams is awful list why you think so! I bet you I will be able to refute at least 80% of your claims.

The fact is that, you dont want to blame the players - you just want to blame the coaches.

Historian
10-05-2003, 06:40 PM
The team wasn't ready to play...again. Its just that simple.

My game ball goes to the training staff for getting Travis Henry ready to play. He had to be in pain.

beta_google
10-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Real indepth there...yah...ok

Typ0
10-05-2003, 06:46 PM
1) the opposing team had a better game plan for us than we had for them.

2) rushing the punt that caused the roughing the kicker call.

3) not kicking the FG when you have the ball on the five in OT.

those are things that stood out to me. you can debunk them with banter have fun.

Novacane
10-05-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by beta_google
Since you all think you are experts (which you are not)

We all think we're experts but you ARE an expert. Is that how it goes? Spare me the know it all attitude. Thank you.

Typ0
10-05-2003, 06:49 PM
I know. Come in here and ask people to do hours upon hours of research to make a decent arguement so they can sit back with their remote control and watch the highlights. Why don't you come to the table with something tangible to start the conversation if that is the type of discussion you want to have?

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 06:52 PM
I don't like Williams as a coach because he listens to Creed.

beta_google
10-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
1) the opposing team had a better game plan for us than we had for them.

2) rushing the punt that caused the roughing the kicker call.

3) not kicking the FG when you have the ball on the five in OT.

those are things that stood out to me. you can debunk them with banter have fun.

1) Alright - what gameplan did you not like? The one that gave us over 200 yards passing and 85 yards rushing for 2 TD's?

2) That was stupid by Coy Wire

3) I tend to agree with you on this, but I do think our team needed a spark.

beta_google
10-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
I don't like Williams as a coach because he listens to Creed.

Oh well - what can you do!

Typ0
10-05-2003, 07:00 PM

1) Alright - what gameplan did you not like? The one that gave us over 200 yards passing and 85 yards rushing for 2 TD's?

2) That was stupid by Coy Wire

3) I tend to agree with you on this, but I do think our team needed a spark.

1) The one where they got so much pressure on us all the time and their offense was able to pick apart the underside of our D all throught the first half. We are lucky we got out of the half without being down by three touchdowns.

2) yeah he should not have made that play...but we should not have had him rushing aggressively like that either. We had just gotten a big stop and there was time on the clock. We should not have taken the chance plus our return game keeps flirting with taking one to the house. So I ask you...what is the rationalle for rushing the kicker? We needed our offense to take the field and be effective.

Typ0
10-05-2003, 07:01 PM
I just see us doing stupid things week in and week out. Is there no end?

BidsJr
10-05-2003, 07:03 PM
How about this Junior.

1. Passing time after time on 1st down when we were effective running the ball. (Incomplete 2nd and 10....... Hand off to Henry when they were expecting it for no gain.........3rd and 10). THat is a specific example of lack of dedication to the run. Every time we ran the ball on first down we ended up 2nd and4 or less.......

Kevin Gilbride has no accountability for his play calling and control of the game.

2. Another lopsided T.O.P for the game. Again the lack of dedication to the run forced too many 3 and outs as opposed to longer drives albiet with less opportunity for the "Gilbride." (Homerun)

3. Up 13-6 not much time left in a climate where scoring is very difficult. WHY the hell would you try and block the punt instead of running off more clock (see point 2) and playing the field position game?

4. How about the stupid call to give the ball to Fumbalhenry two str8 times when Lindell could have iced it with the extra point?

P.S. Moulds would be minus 1 injured groin right now.

beta_google
10-05-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Typ0

1) The one where they got so much pressure on us all the time and their offense was able to pick apart the underside of our D all throught the first half. We are lucky we got out of the half without being down by three touchdowns.

2) yeah he should not have made that play...but we should not have had him rushing aggressively like that either. We had just gotten a big stop and there was time on the clock. We should not have taken the chance plus our return game keeps flirting with taking one to the house. So I ask you...what is the rationalle for rushing the kicker? We needed our offense to take the field and be effective.

2) Because up untill the last drive our offense had done NOTHING on a long field. Our 2 scores where on a short field! A interception and a bad punt!

BidsJr
10-05-2003, 07:04 PM
These were all COACHING decisions

beta_google
10-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by BidsJr
How about this Junior.

1. Passing time after time on 1st down when we were effective running the ball. (Incomplete 2nd and 10....... Hand off to Henry when they were expecting it for no gain.........3rd and 10). THat is a specific example of lack of dedication to the run. Every time we ran the ball on first down we ended up 2nd and4 or less.......

Kevin Gilbride has no accountability for his play calling and control of the game.

2. Another lopsided T.O.P for the game. Again the lack of dedication to the run forced too many 3 and outs as opposed to longer drives albiet with less opportunity for the "Gilbride." (Homerun)

3. Up 13-6 not much time left in a climate where scoring is very difficult. WHY the hell would you try and block the punt instead of running off more clock (see point 2) and playing the field position game?

4. How about the stupid call to give the ball to Fumbalhenry two str8 times when Lindell could have iced it with the extra point?

P.S. Moulds would be minus 1 injured groin right now.

1- We ran a VERY SORE RB 25 times for 85 yards and 2 touchdowns. Awesome if you ask me!

2- We tried the "home-run" twice and came up with nothing.

3- Because up to that point our offense had done NOTHING on a long field. Both of our scores came from SHORT fields. A Interception and a bad punt on there part were the reasons why we scored up to that point. So we decide to block the punt and get the offense the ball on a short field.

4- Extra point?? Are you drunk?? Henry fumbled once during the game and if you were at the game you would have seen the wind took it as Bledsoe pitched it. Even Bledsoe said it was not Henry's fault in the after game press conference!

*Moulds plans to play next week!

beta_google
10-05-2003, 07:09 PM

1- We ran a VERY SORE RB 25 times for 85 yards and 2 touchdowns. Awesome if you ask me!

2- We tried the "home-run" twice and came up with nothing.

3- Because up to that point our offense had done NOTHING on a long field. Both of our scores came from SHORT fields. A Interception and a bad punt on there part were the reasons why we scored up to that point. So we decide to block the punt and get the offense the ball on a short field.

4- Extra point?? Are you drunk?? Henry fumbled once during the game and if you were at the game you would have seen the wind took it as Bledsoe pitched it. Even Bledsoe said it was not Henry's fault in the after game press conference!

*Moulds plans to play next week!

Ooops - mods please delete this reply....

BidsJr
10-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Thank the good lord I wasn't cursed with your logic

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 07:13 PM

Ooops - mods please delete this reply....

why?

I would like to add that it is Williams' fault that Reed dropped that simple pass

hintexas
10-05-2003, 07:18 PM
To look at anything that went wrong I think you need to look at the draft. The first pick of the second round was Offensive Lineman Eric Steinbach he looked preety good for the Bengals today. I think the Bills got what could be g back in the first round however they need help at offensive line or no running back is running anywhere.

Ð
10-05-2003, 07:20 PM
The wind took it as Bledsoe pitched it :lol: :rofl:

beta_google
10-05-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix

why?

I would like to add that it is Williams' fault that Reed dropped that simple pass

I meant for them to delete the reply, the actual reply it is on! I didnt mean the reply I made!

beta_google
10-05-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Ð
The wind took it as Bledsoe pitched it :lol: :rofl:

Smart-ass ... go look at the play again! Watch it drift! Second of all - those werent my words - those were Bledsoes!

Ð
10-05-2003, 07:34 PM
It was a frickin' 6 foot pitch :shakeno:

redeye5
10-05-2003, 08:52 PM
I do not like this "beta_google" dude....he pisses me off..I mean anyone that can possibly come in here and defend GW is an idiot. He is as inept as can be as a coach and this "beta_google" is an inept poster......
1st game:(even though we won) Flea Flicker!!!!!!!!!HELLO!!!!!!!
2nd Game: Henrys' pass
3rd game:Throw Throw Throw the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th game:going for it on 4 and 3 instead of kicking a field goal....and in OT not kicking the field goal ASAP.

beta_google
10-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by redeye5
I do not like this "beta_google" dude....he pisses me off..I mean anyone that can possibly come in here and defend GW is an idiot. He is as inept as can be as a coach and this "beta_google" is an inept poster......
1st game:(even though we won) Flea Flicker!!!!!!!!!HELLO!!!!!!!
2nd Game: Henrys' pass
3rd game:Throw Throw Throw the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th game:going for it on 4 and 3 instead of kicking a field goal....and in OT not kicking the field goal ASAP.

Im inept?

1st game : Flea flicker was WIDE OPEN - not GW's fault that Reed dropped it!

3rd game: It was the THIRD game that Henry threw that pass. That was a bad call. I agree

4th game: Our starting RB is out and our backup RB in 10 attempts has yet to break one over 2 yards. Jee, lets stay with that all day and see how many times we can punt!

5th game: Again - your talking about the 5th game. I believe everyone in the stands and everyone in the world, including every coach would go for 4th and 3 instead of kicking a 51 yard field goal INTO THE WIND!

That last post redeye made you look like a complete idiot!

helmetguy
10-06-2003, 02:30 PM
Do you do all the PR for GW, beta?

Try this one: Did you notice an eerie similarity betwwen the way this week's and last week's games began?

Cincy 1st play from scrimmage: Sideline out pass for a first down; Bills in run defense.
Eagles 1st play from scrimmage: Sideline out pass for a first down; Bills in run defense.

Bills 1st play from scrimmage (vs. Cincy): Bledsoe sacked.
Bills 1st play from scrimmage (vs. Philly): Bledsoe sacked.

The only difference was that, this week, the Bills didn't get flagged for Illegal Substitution after the opening kickoff. But, of course, ALL of GW's decisions are golden biscuits, aren't they?

The_Philster
10-06-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Bills 1st play from scrimmage (vs. Cincy): Bledsoe sacked.
Bills 1st play from scrimmage (vs. Philly): Bledsoe sacked.

The only difference was that, this week, the Bills didn't get flagged for Illegal Substitution after the opening kickoff. But, of course, ALL of GW's decisions are golden biscuits, aren't they?
Don't forget, on yesterday's sack, the defensive player had to do it alone. He didn't have an assist by Pucillo.

helmetguy
10-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Don't forget, on yesterday's sack, the defensive player had to do it alone. He didn't have an assist by Pucillo.

I GOOFED! I looked at it again, and it wasn't a sack yesterday. It was actually a draw that got stuffed 5 yards behind the LOS. My bad, but same result. Pucillo got blown up on that play...the Bills first offensive play of the day. Same result, though!

Apologies all around for such a GLARING inaccuracy! "We've got to get better in that area..."

The_Philster
10-06-2003, 07:50 PM
:cynic: helmetguy
slacker

helmetguy
10-06-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
:cynic: helmetguy
slacker

Me? A SLACKER??? You didn't catch it either, Meat!!! SLACKER!!!

John Doe
10-06-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by redeye5
I do not like this "beta_google" dude....he pisses me off..I mean anyone that can possibly come in here and defend GW is an idiot.

Sorry Beta - optimistic or positive posts will not be tolerated at the "zone."