Countdown to Willis 7 days 12 hours.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Countdown to Willis 7 days 12 hours.......

I think that Travis really had a gutty showing this week, but I would really like to see Willis take off some of the load for Travis to get healthy.

Also a few select screen passes would be nice!
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

If he is healthy i say let him play some on oct. 26th against the cheifs...Prime Time baby.

Comment

• BidsJr
      • Sep 2002

could be ready on the 19th, would be elidgable
      "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

I don't want to heap the hype on WM. TH seems just fine right now.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BidsJr
          • Sep 2002

Joe Cribbs seemed just fine till we were introduced to Thurmal as well my friend

Comment

• Alluro
            You Don't Stand a Chance !
            • Jul 2002

Line up Willis at WR. He won't have to cut and take all of the hits as a rb, and he can't possibly be worse than Josh Reed..Plus, we could incorporate some reverses and trick plays in the offense going to willis

Comment

• BidsJr
              • Sep 2002

I would be careful with reverses I would want to get Willis going North SOuth and try and avoid east west for a little while

Comment

Working...
              X