X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Game Ball goes to...

he looked like the travis of old at times today. he powered through a lot of people. he broke off a couple nice runs... and he did it against a solid defense with severely banged up ribs.

the kid battled out there today. i have a new found respect for him. you could see he was hurting every time he got up, but he knew we needed him to win, and he was up to the task.

i thought they moved the ball pretty good in the two back set. i was happy to see him do well.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I agree! It was nice when they finally decided to run the ball in the second half!

Hopefully this will build some momentum as we head into next week.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Stewie
        Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
        • Aug 2002

Travis is auditioning man.. he's motivated. Now lets see if Travis can kill the Jets' season.
        Originally posted by Topdog
        Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
        Originally posted by mercyrule
        I love Weiner.
        Originally posted by mercyrule
        also cheese

Comment

• XNOUGHT
          • Mar 2003

So......

Willis McGahee is pretty good I hear......

:Fantasyfootballplayerwhoownswillismcgahee:
          I'm lost.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
            So......

Willis McGahee is pretty good I hear......

:Fantasyfootballplayerwhoownswillismcgahee:
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Yeah, Travis was the man yesterday. He didn't have great numbers, but they weren't bad numbers either. Better stats will come as he feels better and the team regains confidence.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

I liked the way he ran the ball.

I didn't like the fumbles though. And the dropped pass...

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

he had one dropped pass.. and caught one for a td AFTER making a great last second block to keep drew alive..

i can imagine extending your arms straight out to catch didnt feel too great, so i can forgive the drop. the fumble sucks, but we didnt lose it. they knew they would be taking a chance with travis fumbling because of the flack jacket he was wearing to protect his ribs.

ricky has fumbled in every game so far i believe.. henry has not.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                    New and Improved!!
                    • Aug 2003

It was almost a relief to see him out there. I was getting down on him and I didn't like it b/c I've always thought highly of him since he's been here. He showed some guts out there and he also showed that he's about the TEAM, not himself. I think he just got himself back on track.
                    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

he is averaging 2.33 TDS a game right now. how can we complain about that!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                        New and Improved!!
                        • Aug 2003

anyone who complains about 2.33 TDs a game is one pipe away from rehab. I don't care if TH has 500 yards total this season as long as he gets his 2.33!!!
                        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• colin
                          Drew's my hero!
                          • Jul 2002

He has a nice burst up the field, but his hands are terrible.

I don't know what to say, but I do know that right now we need him out there. I think Willis is gonna make us forget all about him though.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
                            • May 2003

Henry is a good pick, but I think Moulds made some really clutch catches at really important times. GameBalls to both!!
                            GO BILLS!!!
                            Send me some wings!

Comment

Working...
                            X