• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Let's keep this in perspective...

Remember back in the Early 90's Super Bowl days when the Bills would lose to lowly teams such as Tampa Bay and the Patriots when both teams were terrible? It's nice to see us win against teams we're supposed to beat!

We haven't been blown out once. We're a half game out of first. We finally got the running game on track against a D that's a lot tougher than a lot of people realize.

Let's hope we can build on this game and put another W on the board next week.

A win is a win! Sometimes I have to think back to my pre-message board days to remember that. We tend to over-analyze a lot of things.

GO BILLS!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Judge
    • Aug 2002

Exactly.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

I'm with ya man. It's not as bad as some are making it out to be. We needed a win and we got it. Hoping we build on it.

PS....how bout those Mean Sharks

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
        Remember back in the Early 90's Super Bowl days when the Bills would lose to lowly teams such as Tampa Bay and the Patriots when both teams were terrible? It's nice to see us win against teams we're supposed to beat!

We haven't been blown out once. We're a half game out of first. We finally got the running game on track against a D that's a lot tougher than a lot of people realize.

Let's hope we can build on this game and put another W on the board next week.

A win is a win! Sometimes I have to think back to my pre-message board days to remember that. We tend to over-analyze a lot of things.

GO BILLS!
        Obviously, you havn't sat next to Mikey for a game in a while- I was convinced the sky was falling, the end of the world occured every play, and that everybody sucked

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          Obviously, you havn't sat next to Mikey for a game in a while- I was convinced the sky was falling, the end of the world occured every play, and that everybody sucked
          Can you still hear the ringing in your ears? Or are you too deaf to even hear that?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• XNOUGHT
            • Mar 2003

BENGALS!!!!

YOU ALMOST LOST TO THE BENGALS!!!!

but.........

I think the last 4 Super Bowl Champs played the Bungles.

Pats lost :hammeru:

Bills barely won

Bucs crushed em

Rams.......######

I kinda wanted to turn this into a flame thread, but a win....IS A WIN!

Good job Bills. You pulled this one out. You wern't playing your best game. Stop, gather yourself, and come back next week. The Bills are a better team then the one that came today.

However, I would be a little nervous because there is a formula to beating the Bills.........
            Last edited by XNOUGHT; 10-05-2003, 11:46 PM.
            I'm lost.

Comment

• Stewie
              Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
              • Aug 2002

I've been saying it and I will again.. It ain't how we start its how we finish....
              Originally posted by Topdog
              Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
              Originally posted by mercyrule
              I love Weiner.
              Originally posted by mercyrule
              also cheese

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Re: Let's keep this in perspective...

We haven't been blown out once.
                speak for ...er...that's right! We can do it! We can go ALL THE WAY!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Can you still hear the ringing in your ears? Or are you too deaf to even hear that?

What?

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    What?
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

A Kelly McGillis quote comes to mind....

From the immortal movie Top Gun....

"The encounter was a victory...but I think we have shown it as an example of what NOT to do."

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

I definitly think that things are steadily getting better. We have the Jets this week. Another struggling team with an extra week to prepare for Buffalo - never a good sign. The Bills just need to concentrate on the positive and build from that. LOG is absolutely right. There was a lot of good things that happened on the field yesterday. The running game seems to be finally coming along and they ultimately remembered how to move the ball again. It's a good win.

Comment

Working...
                        X