PDA

View Full Version : Let's keep this in perspective...

lordofgun
10-05-2003, 11:12 PM
Remember back in the Early 90's Super Bowl days when the Bills would lose to lowly teams such as Tampa Bay and the Patriots when both teams were terrible? It's nice to see us win against teams we're supposed to beat!

We haven't been blown out once. We're a half game out of first. We finally got the running game on track against a D that's a lot tougher than a lot of people realize.

Let's hope we can build on this game and put another W on the board next week. :up:

A win is a win! Sometimes I have to think back to my pre-message board days to remember that. We tend to over-analyze a lot of things.

GO BILLS!

Judge
10-05-2003, 11:15 PM
Exactly.

Novacane
10-05-2003, 11:17 PM
I'm with ya man. It's not as bad as some are making it out to be. We needed a win and we got it. Hoping we build on it.

PS....how bout those Mean Sharks

Dozerdog
10-05-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Remember back in the Early 90's Super Bowl days when the Bills would lose to lowly teams such as Tampa Bay and the Patriots when both teams were terrible? It's nice to see us win against teams we're supposed to beat!

We haven't been blown out once. We're a half game out of first. We finally got the running game on track against a D that's a lot tougher than a lot of people realize.

Let's hope we can build on this game and put another W on the board next week. :up:

A win is a win! Sometimes I have to think back to my pre-message board days to remember that. We tend to over-analyze a lot of things.

GO BILLS!

Obviously, you havn't sat next to Mikey for a game in a while- I was convinced the sky was falling, the end of the world occured every play, and that everybody sucked :up:

lordofgun
10-05-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Obviously, you havn't sat next to Mikey for a game in a while- I was convinced the sky was falling, the end of the world occured every play, and that everybody sucked :up:

Can you still hear the ringing in your ears? Or are you too deaf to even hear that?

XNOUGHT
10-05-2003, 11:31 PM
BENGALS!!!!

YOU ALMOST LOST TO THE BENGALS!!!!

but.........

I think the last 4 Super Bowl Champs played the Bungles.

Pats lost :hammeru:

Bills barely won

Bucs crushed em

Rams.......######

I kinda wanted to turn this into a flame thread, but a win....IS A WIN!

Good job Bills. You pulled this one out. You wern't playing your best game. Stop, gather yourself, and come back next week. The Bills are a better team then the one that came today.

However, I would be a little nervous because there is a formula to beating the Bills.........

Stewie
10-05-2003, 11:32 PM
I've been saying it and I will again.. It ain't how we start its how we finish....

mybills
10-05-2003, 11:37 PM

We haven't been blown out once.

speak for ...er...that's right! We can do it! We can go ALL THE WAY! :up:

Dozerdog
10-05-2003, 11:41 PM
Can you still hear the ringing in your ears? Or are you too deaf to even hear that?

What?

The_Philster
10-06-2003, 04:48 AM

Originally posted by Dozerdog
What?
:rofl:

Historian
10-06-2003, 05:58 AM

From the immortal movie Top Gun....

"The encounter was a victory...but I think we have shown it as an example of what NOT to do."

RedEyE
10-06-2003, 06:51 AM
I definitly think that things are steadily getting better. We have the Jets this week. Another struggling team with an extra week to prepare for Buffalo - never a good sign. The Bills just need to concentrate on the positive and build from that. LOG is absolutely right. There was a lot of good things that happened on the field yesterday. The running game seems to be finally coming along and they ultimately remembered how to move the ball again. It's a good win.