PDA

View Full Version : New FS Reese the Beast

juice
10-06-2003, 12:05 AM
I. Reese was aggressive on run defense yet maintained his primary coverage resposibilities with some good pass breakups, could he be the solution to The Bills FS Woes? Bills best FS performance of this short season, coverage is the key.

Buffatexas
10-06-2003, 04:53 AM
speaking of the secondary...what happened to Dainon Sidney???

The_Philster
10-06-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Buffatexas
speaking of the secondary...what happened to Dainon Sidney???

He's been on the inactive list a lot. :idunno:

juice
10-06-2003, 11:24 AM
I think the bills have found their FS for the near future.

Tatonka
01-27-2005, 05:12 PM

:rofl:

THATHURMANATOR
01-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Who would that be?

Tatonka
01-27-2005, 05:38 PM
izelle reese...silly

juice
01-27-2005, 06:15 PM
I. Reese was aggressive on run defense yet maintained his primary coverage resposibilities with some good pass breakups, could he be the solution to The Bills FS Woes? Bills best FS performance of this short season, coverage is the key.Coverage is the key word.. that completely makes Wire expendable.

Tatonka
01-27-2005, 06:18 PM
Coverage is the key word.. that completely makes Wire expendable.

reese couldnt cover either.. that is why he was inactive..

at least wire could tackle and hit...

reese couldnt tackle, hit, catch, cover, or play ST..

therefore he is a nobody on the inactive list and WILL be cut before training camp gets here..

wire still has some value as a SS back up and a ST performer.. Reese never has had any value whatsoever.. expect for being a model for the posters hung on your wall.

:roflmao:

your still defending reese.

Tatonka
01-27-2005, 06:21 PM
and vincent and baker will be the FSs here for a while.. so at least we dont have to worry about that izelle beast being back..

and prioleou has a 1.5 million dollar cap figure.. so he is as good as gone..

Juice.. how bout this.. lets bet 100$ that Reese will be cut before Wire is..

i mean.. wire is horrible right? and reese is the BEAST!..

so lets bet 100$ that coy wire will last longer as a buffalo bill than reese will.

care to sack up, mr. juice izelle brown?

helmetguy
01-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Juice, when you watch a game, is it in Braille?Or are you just tuning into "The Force?"

Dozerdog
01-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Is this old post day?

Tatonka
01-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Is this old post day?

yeah.. it is offseason.. and the natives are getting restless.. nothing to do or talk about... :bikerbabe

THATHURMANATOR
01-27-2005, 06:29 PM
That would be a good bet for you T!

Tatonka
01-27-2005, 06:31 PM
That would be a good bet for you T!

no it wouldnt..

wire cant cover, so he apparently has no value..

and reese is a BEAST.. there is no way that any team would let him go..

lets just see if juice has any balls at all after all his crap he has talked about how bad my evaluation skills are..

he is probably counting his change right now to figure out if he can do it.

sell your ruben brown jersey, juice.. that should help some of the cost.

Tatonka
01-27-2005, 10:46 PM
ah.. juice.. you still havent put your money where your mouth is?

buffalofan19
01-27-2005, 11:08 PM
I like this Vincent-Milloy tandem. After which I'd take Rashad Baker, then Jabari Greer. Wire and Reese both suck. Reese is worthless, Wire is at least good on Special teams.

Section 130 Row 26
01-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Reese is a UFA he wont be cut, just not resigned....which will obviously happen

JG

Jan Reimers
01-28-2005, 06:08 AM
Reese couldn't cover a table with a tablecloth.

Gunzlingr
01-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Who would that be?
Rueben Brown of course. I don't know why nobody thought to convert him to FS earlier!

juice
01-28-2005, 08:52 AM
and vincent and baker will be the FSs here for a while.. so at least we dont have to worry about that izelle beast being back..

and prioleou has a 1.5 million dollar cap figure.. so he is as good as gone..

Juice.. how bout this.. lets bet 100$ that Reese will be cut before Wire is..

i mean.. wire is horrible right? and reese is the BEAST!..

so lets bet 100$ that coy wire will last longer as a buffalo bill than reese will.

care to sack up, mr. juice izelle brown?OK I'll bet 100 ZB that Wire will be Cut from the Bills before Reese is Cut from the Bills.

There is no position that Wire can play on the League level.

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 09:31 AM
OK I'll bet 100 ZB that Wire will be Cut from the Bills before Reese is Cut from the Bills.

There is no position that Wire can play on the League level.

not, 100 zbs.. 100$.. real money.

and since i was not aware that reese is an UFA, lets just simplify it.

100 real dollars that reese never plays in a bills uniform again..

I am POSITIVE that wire will at least be here in training camp, and will most likely be our back up ss and continue to be our best gunner. So if reese is not resigned by the bills, then that is the same as getting his ass cut.

so either reese will be a bill again, or he wont.. put your money where your mouth is for Reese the Beast!

:loser:

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 09:32 AM
i will bet someone 100zbs that you puss out of that.. unless someone wants to buy the ruben brown jersey to give you the cash to bet.

juice
01-28-2005, 10:01 AM
not, 100 zbs.. 100$.. real money.

and since i was not aware that reese is an UFA, lets just simplify it.

100 real dollars that reese never plays in a bills uniform again..

I am POSITIVE that wire will at least be here in training camp, and will most likely be our back up ss and continue to be our best gunner. So if reese is not resigned by the bills, then that is the same as getting his ass cut.

so either reese will be a bill again, or he wont.. put your money where your mouth is for Reese the Beast!

:loser:Why not $1000 Real Dollars Tonk, I'm sure you would never go back on your Bet like you did on your opinion of Wire as a starter in this League.

So you have now officially Flip-Flopped again with your opinion from Wire being the future starting FS.. to Wire being just a backup SS.. to Wire developing into a top rate Gunner.

What has led to your belief that this guy will ever play DB in the NFL? This guy has as much chance of being a Pro DB as you have at being a Pro Anal-Lyst. Keep your day job Tonk.. Wire cant play on this level.

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 11:39 AM
Why not $1000 Real Dollars Tonk, I'm sure you would never go back on your Bet like you did on your opinion of Wire as a starter in this League.

So you have now officially Flip-Flopped again with your opinion from Wire being the future starting FS.. to Wire being just a backup SS.. to Wire developing into a top rate Gunner.

What has led to your belief that this guy will ever play DB in the NFL? This guy has as much chance of being a Pro DB as you have at being a Pro Anal-Lyst. Keep your day job Tonk.. Wire cant play on this level.

the bet is for 100$, juice. my wife will be having a baby in a few months, so i will not risk that kind of money. but 100$ is enough to see if you have balls.

and you can call it flip flopping.. or whatever you want.. i have changed my opinion on wire based no what i saw.. and what i saw was him have a successfull year at SS as a rookie, putting up almost the identical stats that milloy did in his first season with the bills.. i saw him struggle at FS, AFTER he beat out reese and sent him packing, and then they moved him back to SS where he is better suited. he also holds value as a special teams ace.

but regardless.. you are only doing what you always do.. changing the subject.. the title of this thread is "REESE THE BEAST" - by juice izelle brown... so back up your boy.. you just said yesterday that reese has more value than wire.. so this should be a no brainer for you and your "expert player analysis".. you know.. since you were such a stud DB yourself and have been around coaches for years...

so sack up juice and stop changing the subject..

"100$ that reese never plays a down for the bills again"..

unless all the stuff that you said about your idol, reese, was just like the rest of your posts.. you just talking out of your ass.

what is it gonna be juice.. ball is in your court.. just answer the one simple question.. do you have the balls to back up your mouth with a bet.

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 11:42 AM
This guy has as much chance of being a Pro DB as you have at being a Pro Anal-Lyst. Keep your day job Tonk.. Wire cant play on this level.

this is the most assinine post i have seen in a while.. :rofl:

wire IS playing on the pro level at DB.. it is reese that sat inactive because he was BEAT OUT by the guy that you said cant play DB..

:roflmao:

man.. with every post you dig yourself deeper.. it is comical.. you are afraid to admit when you made a mistake.. so you keep going on an on about something that is so blatenly wrong, just making it look worse.

:clap:

ShadowHawk7
01-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Reese couldn't cover a table with a tablecloth.

Which was marginally better than Wire. :snicker: At least Wire can play great ST.

Jan Reimers
01-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Which was marginally better than Wire. :snicker: At least Wire can play great ST.
Wire is really better suited to SS, where he finally ended up. I'm not sure if he'll ever have the coverage skills even to play there - but Reese definitely lacks the skills to play FS.

juice
01-28-2005, 12:02 PM
the bet is for 100$, juice. my wife will be having a baby in a few months, so i will not risk that kind of money. but 100$ is enough to see if you have balls.

and you can call it flip flopping.. or whatever you want.. i have changed my opinion on wire based no what i saw.. and what i saw was him have a successfull year at SS as a rookie, putting up almost the identical stats that milloy did in his first season with the bills.. i saw him struggle at FS, AFTER he beat out reese and sent him packing, and then they moved him back to SS where he is better suited. he also holds value as a special teams ace.

but regardless.. you are only doing what you always do.. changing the subject.. the title of this thread is "REESE THE BEAST" - by juice izelle brown... so back up your boy.. you just said yesterday that reese has more value than wire.. so this should be a no brainer for you and your "expert player analysis".. you know.. since you were such a stud DB yourself and have been around coaches for years...

so sack up juice and stop changing the subject..

"100$ that reese never plays a down for the bills again"..

unless all the stuff that you said about your idol, reese, was just like the rest of your posts.. you just talking out of your ass.

what is it gonna be juice.. ball is in your court.. just answer the one simple question.. do you have the balls to back up your mouth with a bet.Congrats on your future addition to the Family.. Tonk

But there's more of a chance of Jeremy Wire JR. becoming a DB in this League than Coy Wire will.. Face It Wire sucks and you tend to Flip Flop on Coys ability to be a SS, FS, Gunner in the NFL.

By the way what are you hoping for a BOY or GIRL.. or are you having problems taking a position on that as well.:baby:

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Wire is really better suited to SS, where he finally ended up. I'm not sure if he'll ever have the coverage skills even to play there - but Reese definitely lacks the skills to play FS.

reese lacked skills at any position last season..

reese also lacked an active roster spot.

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Congrats on your future addition to the Family.. Tonk

But there's more of a chance of Jeremy Wire JR. becoming a DB in this League than Coy Wire will.. Face It Wire sucks and you tend to Flip Flop on Coys ability to be a SS, FS, Gunner in the NFL.

By the way what are you hoping for a BOY or GIRL.. or are you having problems taking a position on that as well.:baby:

its a boy..

and again..

stop avoiding the question! do you have the balls to bet 100$ on izelle reese playing as a bill again?

you dont flip flop.. you hide and dodge like a rat in a sewer. stop being a coward and step up to your "REESE IS THE BEAST!!" statements.

juice
01-28-2005, 12:28 PM
its a boy..

and again..

stop avoiding the question! do you have the balls to bet 100$ on izelle reese playing as a bill again?

you dont flip flop.. you hide and dodge like a rat in a sewer. stop being a coward and step up to your "REESE IS THE BEAST!!" statements.Maybe we should just stick to ZB, I hate to have to get Fat Tony and the Boys to help me collect my Ends..:zb: Not that I'm not absolutely confident that Wire will never be a DB for the Bills.. But due to your constant Flip Flopping, I'd have to question your integrity and whether you would pay up.

Who's gonna do the Breast feeding, you or your Wife.. As much *****in' as you do on this board I think you'd fit the Mr. Mom role quite well.. SweetiePie

You can check EBAY for a used BreastPump as well as a Coy Wire action Figure for little Coy Jr.

Novacane
01-28-2005, 01:22 PM
Just admit it juice. You don't wanna bet because you know the Bills are not gonna even attempt to re-sign Reese. He'll likely hang out on the market until the last minute and take a vet min salary from some team and then be lucky to even make thier roster. We've all been wrong before. Nothing wrong with admiting the guy sucks

Mr. Cynical
01-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Juice - where did Tonk flip flop? He admitted Wire was not "the man" months ago. He's only stating now that Wire will be on the team longer than Reese. Two very different things.

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 02:40 PM
sorry tatonka, but i cant bet you because i am a little ***** who cant back up the **** that i still continue to talk about IZELLE REESE THE BEAST of the inactive list. i also can not accept your wager because i dont have the money to pay out, since no one will buy my ruben brown jersey.. but you will never get me to admit i was wrong because i have to keep my awsome rep around here.

now i am gonna nail you with some hillarious one liners..

tatonka - go breastfeed because, um.. your a girl w/ boobs.. err.. umm

err.. tatonka.. your mr. mom! HAHAHAHA.. i got you tatonka!!.. OOOO

coy boy! coy boy! coy boy!!

oh wait.. i got more awsome jokes..

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP

i went ahead and edited your post for you so everyone got right to the point of what you were trying to say.

Juice Izelle Brown totally cowarded out of that.. so typical. i knew he didnt have any sack what so ever.. and because he is such a chicken**** who cant back up the **** he spews about his "expert db player analysis".. he had to quick CHANGE THE SUBJECT and talk about breastfeeding and make really bad mr. mom jokes..

what a total crock.. juice.. you are exposed.. your a fraud that cant back up what **** your still standing by..

either admit reese is a worthless no good piece of crap that cant hold coy wires jock as far as value to the bills.. or sack up and put your money where your mouth is.. i have been on this site for years... i will NOT walk away from it just because i lose a bet to you.. i can guarentee you that if izelle reese is on this team come training camp, you will have money mailed to you, wired, paypalled.. however you want it paid.. it will be there..

but your a coward who can do nothing but run and hide in the sewer like a rat who gets a light shined on it...

good luck.. you look like a real man of your word now.. all that **** you talked and your horrified by a little friendly 100$ wager..

juice
01-28-2005, 02:54 PM
This guy is off the hook.. must be really hurtin' for the ends.. Hey Tonk I saw in your profile that one of your hobbies is gambleing.. But you might be borderline Junkie status.

You ever consider a support group?

juice
01-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Juice - where did Tonk flip flop? He admitted Wire was not "the man" months ago. He's only stating now that Wire will be on the team longer than Reese. Two very different things.Tonk Flip Flopped on the Coy Wire Issue most recently.

Last year this time he had a Call In Talk Web-Cast show for 2 weeks that didn't Flip but it did Flop because he went on the air, started Ego-Trippin', with his good buddy (Who Shall remain nameless, but his initials are WG) and caused the show to totally fold.

Tonk wouldn't let the Call in listeners get a word in because he thought he knew-it-Allabout every Bills Topic. He went on-and-on about how it was a good opporitunity and how he appreciated the chance that the other Wise-Guy was giving him and how great of a guy he was, and that they had spent countless evenings together talking sports, Yadda..Yadda..Yadda, like they were going to be the next PTI Show or something.

But you Flip through Tonks' posts about the Guy now and he S**ts on his former Idol's Articles, WG's throwback posts, Even his Wing sauce.

It just sounds to me like he got pissed because the guy booted him off the show, and now Tonk's badmouthing his former Mentor every chance he gets.. Just because he was a ChatterBox and Flopped as an Anal-yst, because he was just too Anal.

I tried to encourage him becase he had embarassed himself in front of a National audience and he started Flippin' on me.. He must've thought I wanted his new Gig or something.

It's a pattern with this guy Flip Flop, flip flop.. if he'll flip on his best Buddy in the world, then you have to question Tonk's Stability.. I mean he really looked up to this guy and now you'd think it's his worst enemy.

What's up with that Tonk.. you guys were too good of Anal-Ist to let this break up such a Friendly reletionship.

Gunzlingr
01-28-2005, 03:40 PM
:lolpoint: at Izelle Brown. Tatonka owned your weak ass!

juice
01-28-2005, 03:48 PM
:lolpoint: at Izelle Brown. Tatonka owned your weak ass!Thats right encourage him by riding his Dick Gunz.. If Tonk gets anymore Pissed your gonna have to use your power as a Moderator to clean up his posts.

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 04:01 PM
This guy is off the hook.. must be really hurtin' for the ends.. Hey Tonk I saw in your profile that one of your hobbies is gambleing.. But you might be borderline Junkie status.

You ever consider a support group?

your scared ****less to back up your weak ass comments..

everyone sees it.

sack up or keep your trap shut... you got served.

:clap:

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Tonk Flip Flopped on the Coy Wire Issue most recently.

Last year this time he had a Call In Talk Web-Cast show for 2 weeks that didn't Flip but it did Flop because he went on the air, started Ego-Trippin', with his good buddy (Who Shall remain nameless, but his initials are WG) and caused the show to totally fold.

Tonk wouldn't let the Call in listeners get a word in because he thought he knew-it-Allabout every Bills Topic. He went on-and-on about how it was a good opporitunity and how he appreciated the chance that the other Wise-Guy was giving him and how great of a guy he was, and that they had spent countless evenings together talking sports, Yadda..Yadda..Yadda, like they were going to be the next PTI Show or something.

But you Flip through Tonks' posts about the Guy now and he S**ts on his former Idol's Articles, WG's throwback posts, Even his Wing sauce.

It just sounds to me like he got pissed because the guy booted him off the show, and now Tonk's badmouthing his former Mentor every chance he gets.. Just because he was a ChatterBox and Flopped as an Anal-yst, because he was just too Anal.

I tried to encourage him becase he had embarassed himself in front of a National audience and he started Flippin' on me.. He must've thought I wanted his new Gig or something.

It's a pattern with this guy Flip Flop, flip flop.. if he'll flip on his best Buddy in the world, then you have to question Tonk's Stability.. I mean he really looked up to this guy and now you'd think it's his worst enemy.

What's up with that Tonk.. you guys were too good of Anal-Ist to let this break up such a Friendly reletionship.

you couldnt be more wrong about your entire post actually.. as normal..your full of ****.. and still the laughing stock of this board..

i guest hosted for mark 2 times.. because he requested that i did.. mark is a nice guy, but i simply dont agree with the majority of his takes on the bills.. i think he is over critical.. the only thing i ever saw eye to eye on was bledsoe.. that is it..

i dont know what happened to his show, because i didnt listen to it at any point.... because just like his posts and articles he writes.. i just didnt agree and we used to always argue all the time right here on this message board.. we got along great otherwise.. i even had him down for the draft party last year.. i had about 20 people over and he cooked wings..

so contrary to what your ignorant ass believes.. i still get along with mark.. talked to him on the phone a few weeks ago.. and he is well aware that i dont agree with his stance on most bills stuff and i dont like how he repeats himself numerous times in his articles.. kinda like all you do is post on ruben and your dad izelle.. it just gets annoying and obnoxious as ****.. like you..

get your facts straight before you start posting on someones history..

hell.. you idolize a murderer, and cant even remember the day he bought the jury.. errr.. aquitted.

juice.. your such a joke that it is pathetic.. honestly..

this whole thing you did was just to AVOID THE FACT THAT YOU CANT BACK UP YOUR TALK WITH A FRIENDLY BET.. do you know why? because you know your wrong.. you know you made a bad call and that your an idiot who has contributed nothing to this board since joining.. except to provide comedy for all the people that feel sorry for you.. you dont see what a pathetic act it is.. but its ok.. you can be the village jackass.. it fits you well.

Tatonka
01-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Thats right encourage him by riding his Dick Gunz.. If Tonk gets anymore Pissed your gonna have to use your power as a Moderator to clean up his posts.

everyone sees your a fraud bro... i am not pissed.. your a source of entertainment.. like a clown at the circus.. except i dont feel sorry for clowns.. i do feel sorry for you.

because all you can do is... :liar:

Gunzlingr
01-28-2005, 04:21 PM
:snicker:

Mr. Cynical
01-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Tonk Flip Flopped on the Coy Wire Issue most recently.

You do realize that this completely avoided my question, right? Nowhere do you address the fact that Tonk admitted made the wrong call on Wire and the only thing he is saying now is that Wire will last longer than Reese. Where did he flip flop on that specific issue?