PDA

View Full Version : Im frustrated

mikemac2001
10-06-2003, 06:39 AM
Every game i see the bills giving teams points it almost cost us again. We either Take points away from ourself or give them points. At the end of the half i didnt like the call of trying to get some points in that wind. we were getting ball at half and we werent moving the ball very well why risk it. they got 3 pts we almost lost by 3. then the punt block call GOd We were getting the ball just go in coverage and give the ball to your offense. i like taking chances but Not when we are getting the ball its frustrating 10 points we gave them. but one thing i think the bills showed some heart the past two weeks even with there flat playing in the last 3 weeks We have had a chance to win every one and if the bills can get on track they can be deadly but its all in there heads. the drops the penalties its all in there heads. i liked how henry was running the ball even with sore ribs i could tell they were bothering him but u know he went out there and helped us win that game so before we call for his head think about it we need him this year. i liked the play calling in the 2nd half we went back to the run which i feel helped us with the pass. MOULDS IS A MONSTER game ball goes to him.

TedMock
10-06-2003, 09:19 AM
I actually liked the punt block call. It normally shouldn't be a dangerous call but Wire really F'd up big time. That was all on him and just plain stupid on his part. Inexcusable. I know we have to look at the coaches for lack of discipline but things like that were taught to me when I played my first year at 5 years old. "don't hit the punter", "don't hit after the whistle". Does a pro really need to be reminded of crap like that? On a side note, I went to my little cousin's game last season and 1. they don't start until they're 6 now and 2. they don't punt until they get into older age groups now. Boy how things have changed! The coaches were mostly the same one's I had 25 years ago!

helmetguy
10-06-2003, 07:43 PM
When you go for a punt block, you DON'T go airborne right up the middle. Stay low and get your hands in the intended flight of the ball. It was a set play, and an inexperienced guy was called upon to make the decision whether to go for it or pull up. What GENIUS put Wire in that position in the first place? Hmmmmm?