PDA

View Full Version : Good job

Phins054
10-06-2003, 10:27 AM
With your win over the Bengals and NEs win yesterday, the division will again be a 3 dog race. Personally, I'd like to see Miami just run away with it but in the end this is more fun.

Good luck the rest of the way (Except against Miami, of course) and see you in December...

Novacane
10-06-2003, 10:55 AM
Thanks. I gotta say I was suprised the phins won so easily in NY.
NE's win suprised me. I still think with all thier injuries they will fall out of it.

stuckincincy
10-06-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Phins054
With your win over the Bengals and NEs win yesterday, the division will again be a 3 dog race. Personally, I'd like to see Miami just run away with it but in the end this is more fun.

Good luck the rest of the way (Except against Miami, of course) and see you in December...

Saw the highlight of McKnight's (?) end-around. That was one of the sweetest plays of the season IMHO.

justasportsfan
10-06-2003, 11:00 AM
This game was more of a :phew: type of game. We were lucky to come up w/ the win.

I'll take a bad win (yesterday, we suck but won ) over a great loss (bills-phins, great perfomance by D) anyday.

Phins054
10-06-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by stuckincincy

Saw the highlight of McKnight's (?) end-around. That was one of the sweetest plays of the season IMHO.

Yeah it was McKnight...He may not like not being a starter, but I think he makes more plays as the 3rd wideout. The downfield blocking on that play was SWEET!. Chambers and McMichael had 2 blocks each on that play.

Buffatexas
10-06-2003, 12:08 PM
I agree, the AFC East will be a dog fight. I really don't see the Pats making noise due to their injury fiasco although they may suprIse some teams, ala the Titans, the Jets may be a spoiler to any team right now, their D is not as bad as they look and if they play ball control offense, they may actually win a few. The question remains though, will this be the year that the Dolphins finish their season they way they started it 3-1, or will they implode like they have in seasons' past. My bets are on the Bills and Phins fighting this one out

helmetguy
10-06-2003, 01:58 PM
Thanx, Phins. Hope you don't mind if we ***** about the win, though. I still think the Bills are a better team. It's a matter of the operator not knowing how to use the tools he's been handed. Good luck down the stretch (especially in DECEMBER!).

Phins054
10-06-2003, 04:00 PM
Thanks Helmet and Buff...I can see the Jets somewhat turning it around although it may be too late for them to make a real push. Still they can play the role of spoiler to perfection and knock off a few teams on the bubble.

The Pats on the other hand are still tough when they want to be...like yesterday. They could have easily fallen apart against Tenessee but they didn't and pulled out the W. Yes they may not be as good as they were 2 years ago, but then again, were they really that good 2 years ago. I think they had a lot of things go their way and they avoided major injuries.

I still see it being nip and tuck the rest of the way but thats just my 2 cents...:nerd:

Muck
10-06-2003, 06:07 PM
It's a long season. And the Bills could very easily catch fire. One thing's for sure: They won't stay the same. It's too long of a season. You're up and down. Never the same (unless you are the '90-'02 Bengals).

Miami hasn't played their best game yet. Not even close. And I guess I take comfort in that. But the offense has to get it together soon. And the pass rush has to step it up.

TigerJ
10-06-2003, 10:51 PM
Hi Phins. Nice to see you again. Thanks for you comments. Yeah, it looks like a three way division race. I think the Jets have fallen too far out of it to be a factor. We'll try to put another nail in their coffin next week. I'd like to see Buffalo really catch fire again, but I'll take ugly wins too.

Phins054
10-07-2003, 09:52 AM
Ugly wins are wins none the less...