PDA

View Full Version : Peerless Price / Antonio Brown

Buffatexas
10-06-2003, 11:39 AM
Now that the hint of Drew missing Price's speed is around there, what is the story with Antonio Brown? Apparently, this guy has the speed to burn most DB's in the league. Can this guy catch? Is he good at running routes? And if so, why isn't this guy in the lineup? I would think that having him as a number three and getting defenses to respect his speed would open up Moulds. Any zoners who have seen this guy at camp can you please give me the lowdown on this guy?

The Spaz
10-06-2003, 11:42 AM
All I know is he isn't getting nearly enough time to do squat for punt returns. The guy has lots of speed we just have to give a crack but he isn't even getting that!

justasportsfan
10-06-2003, 11:46 AM
I'd put in Coleman over Brown first.

Buffatexas
10-06-2003, 11:46 AM
I would love to see what he can do in a man to man type coverage....talk about toast...i say make him run posts and have Drew put that ball out there

Pride
10-06-2003, 12:30 PM
What does it hurt to take Reed out for a half and put in Brown? Brown certainly can't drop more than Reed has. And his speed might stretch the D. I am all for it.

Buffatexas
10-06-2003, 12:33 PM
I have GW on the phone now.....he told me that he cannot start Brown as WR because he plays on the OL