PDA

View Full Version : What do we have to do

AMMONS316
10-06-2003, 04:08 PM
:fart: to get back on track... Bangels the worst team the past 10 years and we just got by them in O/T.. This is starting to be a real shame its hard enough to be a Buffalo fan.. What do they need to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Ammons 3:16 :lol:

Halbert
10-06-2003, 11:54 PM
I think y'all need to get some therapy.

We won the game, for cryin' out loud.

The_Philster
10-07-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Halbert
I think y'all need to get some therapy.

We won the game, for cryin' out loud.

Yeah...but if anyone thinks we'll get through the rest of the season continuing to play like we did on Sunday, I want some of what they are smoking.

Buffatexas
10-07-2003, 07:24 AM
The thing I look at is that Cincy is not a bad football team at all. I feel that their record is not an indicator of how good or bad that team really is. They have a good recieving corps, a qb who is not losing games for them, a decent running game when dillon is healthy and a defense who is two years removed from being in the top 10 in the league. If you want to talk about a all around bad team, talk about the cards, who outside of their OL, really have nothing to be proud of, and dont say Boldin...until he really proves himself

SABURZFAN
10-07-2003, 07:28 AM
i agree with Buffatexas.they made a couple of good offseason pickups and they had one of the better drafts in April.if they have another good draft next year,they'll make some noise in a couple years.