• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AMMONS316
    Stone Cold Zoner
    • Sep 2003

What do we have to do

to get back on track... Bangels the worst team the past 10 years and we just got by them in O/T.. This is starting to be a real shame its hard enough to be a Buffalo fan.. What do they need to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ammons 3:16
  • Halbert
    I'm Not Normal
    • Jul 2002

I think y'all need to get some therapy.

We won the game, for cryin' out loud.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Halbert
      I think y'all need to get some therapy.

We won the game, for cryin' out loud.
      Yeah...but if anyone thinks we'll get through the rest of the season continuing to play like we did on Sunday, I want some of what they are smoking.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Buffatexas
        • Aug 2002

The thing I look at is that Cincy is not a bad football team at all. I feel that their record is not an indicator of how good or bad that team really is. They have a good recieving corps, a qb who is not losing games for them, a decent running game when dillon is healthy and a defense who is two years removed from being in the top 10 in the league. If you want to talk about a all around bad team, talk about the cards, who outside of their OL, really have nothing to be proud of, and dont say Boldin...until he really proves himself

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i agree with Buffatexas.they made a couple of good offseason pickups and they had one of the better drafts in April.if they have another good draft next year,they'll make some noise in a couple years.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
          X