X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qcsabresfan84
    • Feb 2003

Heatley charged with vehicular homicide

I doubt we will be seeing Dany Heatley on the ice for a long time if ever. Not only had he completely destroyed one of his knees, but this charge carries a 3-15 year prison sentence. The charge of injury by an automobile was dropped and vehicular homicide is the new one. Heatley also has 4 other misdemeanor charges that could each be worth a year in prison.
    N.C. STATE WOLFPACK
  • alyson
    Sabre11 Rules the TZ!!!!
    • Sep 2003

I was shocked when I saw that Dan Snyder had died in the hospital. They were making it sound like he was in serious, but relatively stable, condition.
    I know Heatley is to blame, but I feel terrible for him as well. I think we all know he was just a 22-year old acting out in his expensive car and he screwed up really bad. I also think, the way the justice system works in our country, that he'll probably be playing again sometime soon. I wonder if he'll ever get over it though? It must really screw you up psychologically.
    Both of their families are in my thoughts.

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

I Saw this Coming,
      I dont Trust Doctors as Far as I Can Throw Their Wallets,

Poor danny heatley will be playing for the Penal Leagues for a Few
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• alyson
        Sabre11 Rules the TZ!!!!
        • Sep 2003

I'm not really sure it was the doctor's fault that Dan died. I mean, he was hurt pretty bad. They probably kept him alive longer than he should have been.
        Do you really think Dany's career is over? I can just picture him all goofy-looking, but kicking ass, at the all-star game.

Comment

• Fat Tony
          • Sep 2002

Even if alll charges were dropped, he's got a heavy heart - he's not going to do very much over the next few years

Comment

Working...
          X