Norm Milley
Derek Roy

All have been assigned to Rochester.

Smukdaddy18
10-06-2003, 09:58 PM
DEREK ROY?!?!? WTF

pyrrhonist
10-06-2003, 10:41 PM
He didn't really play all that well after the exhibitions, did he?

Rhett4NHL
10-06-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Smukdaddy18
DEREK ROY?!?!? WTF

He didn't score in the preaseason, and he lacks experience. When it comes to providing a fill in for an injured vet (Hecht, Connolly if you can call him one) you go with the best guy in the short term. It was Roy or Taylor for a week or two to fill in. Taylor had four assists in one night. Roy had none all preseason. Plus, Taylor has experience...albeit AHL.

Expect this lineup (or some slight variant):

Kotalik-Drury-Satan
Pyatt-Briere-Dumont
Brown-Taylor-Afinogenov
Botterill-Mair-Peters

Taylor could move to the fourth line in favor of Mair, of course. But it will look very close to that.

Then when Connolly and Boulton return, Botts and Taylor will go help the Amerks.

SkateZilla
10-07-2003, 03:24 AM
heh
In My Honest Opinion Timmy Boy Should Go Amerkin for a Bit just to Get him thinking about the situation, this year is not a year to Joke, its Score Bunches make the Playoffs or Bust/Lindy Ruff gets Fired (on Second thought, Lets Do Worse heh, just to lose lindy ruff)

Derek Roy is Good When he Plays His Own Team, being a Hockey player Myself, I Goto Practice and when we scrimmage its easier to do everything cuz you know the way everyone plays,

Im not no NHL Caliber Guy (is i was i'd Be in teh Sabre's Line Up :)

But I Do Know Hockey, Timmy Boys is trying to Do Sticking handling that Mike Legg used to do with Ease At Michigan University (hmmmm Thats Connollys Real Skill Level, Lower than College)

Earthquake Enyart
10-08-2003, 08:48 AM
I would rather watch Derek Roy than Brown, Timmy or Dumont.

I am happy to see Taylor get a shot. I always liked him.

lordofgun
10-08-2003, 09:04 AM
Poor Milley. :snicker:

Smukdaddy18
10-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Miro Satan was labeled the team captain for the month