PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Games

H2OBFLO
07-21-2002, 07:33 PM
Living on the left coast, I can go to 3 games, ViQueens, Donko's or the X-oilers(minnesota,denver,houston). Where's going to be the best party? I hear we can't get a block of tix in denver, so we Bills fans would be all spread out, and that stinks. The 49ERS did the same thing a couple years back, and it wasn't as fun as going to a Chargers game where we all sat together in our own little Ralph West. Just wondering where the Buffalo herd is headed so I can meet up with you all.
48 DAYS TIL KICKOFF!:bandwagon

Cntrygal
07-21-2002, 09:01 PM
I plan on going to the Denver game. If I were to win the lotto - I'll just go to them all.

BillsNYC
07-21-2002, 09:47 PM
i hate going to bills games in otehr cities...i'm too intense too deal with other team fans

H2OBFLO
07-22-2002, 02:28 AM
Yeah, it is tough in hostile territory, making the more the merrier, that much more important. I'd love to go to all 3 myself, but the lotto hasn't hit yet :) I've been flying back to Buffalo every year for a couple games from CA. for the last 19 years, but this year I'm catching them here. Well I guess I'll just keep playing the lotto and see what happens , If I win, I hear there's a hockey team up for sale ;) GO SABRES!

SoCalBillsFan
07-22-2002, 02:34 AM
I took my 11 year old brother to the charger game this year, and bought him a moulds jersey and made him wear it. Poor kid got penuts and soda thrown at him. BUt he left a bills fan, so mission accomplished I guess. :)

SABURZFAN
07-22-2002, 05:32 AM
i'm going to try getting to the denver game.it's a tough ticket but they're close for me.

:gobills:

WCoastFin
07-23-2002, 12:26 PM
Dont waste your time you will lose all 3....

H2OBFLO
08-04-2002, 08:32 PM
Any game we lose this year, we'll make it up by SQUISHINGtheFISH!!!! Who let this loser on the board anyway? We can use him for a punching bag, I guess his own team disowned him already. What brings a dork fishfan like you here dude? Are the fish really that boring?

JefftheBillsfan
08-05-2002, 09:15 AM
IMO we will lose to Denver...win the other 2

H2OBFLO
08-05-2002, 08:17 PM
I think it's going to be tough playing 2 away games against good teams this early in the season, but I'm hopeing for the best, and hey, they're not division games, but to win the conference game would be great!
I like taking it one game at a time, the Jets are the only thing on my mind from now til opening day, and I may just start thinking about maybe going to that game. I was going to catch a game on the west coast, but there's no place like (RICH)WILSON STADIUM!
I'm jone'sing bad :) are there any tiks for opening day?