PDA

View Full Version : Who is anyone or everyone's fav' college player...

elltrain22
10-07-2003, 09:56 AM
:homer:

Just wanted to get some opiniions on who the Bills fans like in college. Here are some of my favs'

Mike Williams- WR USC
Larry Fitzgerald- WR Pitt.
Gino Capone- LB Penn St.
Ell Roberson- QB Kansas St.
Sean Taylor-FS Miami
Stuart Scheigart- FS Purdue
Kevin Jones- RB Virgina Tech
Josh Harris- QB Bowling Green
T.A. McClendon- RB N.C. State
Terrence Copper- WR ECU

here is just a few of mine, i could put alot more, but i gotta go to class.

HenryRules
10-07-2003, 10:17 AM
Sean Taylor's my favourite - and he'd be a good fit on the Bills - and he'll probably be a mid-to-late first rounder which is hopefully in the range we'll be picking.

Demon
10-07-2003, 11:01 AM
Two players i really like are:
-Casey Clausson
-Kellen Wislow Jr

Clausson because i think he has very good movement and feel for the game except Tennessee's running game is stuggling, their WR's arn't that good and their OL is banged up which is why Classon isn't havign a similar year to what a Casey Palmer had last year.

Winslow because i think hes got the best hands in all of college football and will be as good as Gonzalez and Heap when he comes to the NFL. Definetly an impact player.

ryven
10-07-2003, 12:06 PM
I dont know winslow has some real ego issues he is kind of like shockey attitude wise, but maybe with the right coach he could become a stand up player.

juice
10-07-2003, 12:57 PM
Phillip Rivers at NC State is a baller, the best QB in the draft and a heisman candidate. He may be around between picks 5 &10 which is where the bills will be picking at least, after we decide between Travis and Willis. :afro: Bowl Bound!!

stuckincincy
10-07-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by juice
Phillip Rivers at NC State is a baller, the best QB in the draft and a heisman candidate. He may be around between picks 5 &10 which is where the bills will be picking at least, after we decide between Travis and Willis. :afro: Bowl Bound!!

I think, depending on his season, he'll be late 2nd to mid to low 3rd round. I like 'em a lot.

stuckincincy
10-07-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by elltrain22
:homer:

Just wanted to get some opiniions on who the Bills fans like in college. Here are some of my favs'

Mike Williams- WR USC
Larry Fitzgerald- WR Pitt.
Gino Capone- LB Penn St.
Ell Roberson- QB Kansas St.
Sean Taylor-FS Miami
Stuart Scheigart- FS Purdue
Kevin Jones- RB Virgina Tech
Josh Harris- QB Bowling Green
T.A. McClendon- RB N.C. State
Terrence Copper- WR ECU

here is just a few of mine, i could put alot more, but i gotta go to class.

Eltrain22, thanks for the post and keep'em up. Nice to have a post'er keepin' eyeballs on the college crop :up:

nolimit
10-07-2003, 01:57 PM
Without a doubt FRED RUSSELL rb Iowa Hawkeyes!

This kid is the awesome! The onyl problem is is that he is like 5'8" if that and 190 lbs soaking wet! But I love his speed and agility!

HenryRules
10-07-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by ryven
I dont know winslow has some real ego issues he is kind of like shockey attitude wise, but maybe with the right coach he could become a stand up player.

I like Winslow a lot (not as much as Taylor) and part of the reason is his attitude. The guy doesn't complain about his touches or anything within the team, he simply proclaims that he is the best and does a solid job of backing it up (after he and Berlin took a few weeks to get to know each other, he's done pretty good). Teams without a swagger will not win. You need guys that think (know?) they are the best if you want to go far.

Deion Sanders, Bruce Smith, Joe Montana are 3 examples of guys that had big egos that I'd take any day of the week on my team.

Jan Reimers
10-07-2003, 02:02 PM
Eli Manning has the right lineage.

ryven
10-07-2003, 02:13 PM
I checked out www.nfldraftblitz.com and they have us taking david pollock a DE from the georga bulldogs 1st. round and he seems to have an eye for the QB he had 14 sacks last year.

stuckincincy
10-07-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by ryven
I checked out www.nfldraftblitz.com and they have us taking david pollock a DE from the georga bulldogs 1st. round and he seems to have an eye for the QB he had 14 sacks last year.

Thanks for the heads up. I expect to see 1 or 2 more U GA games on the tube, so I'll look out for 'em. :up:

kardshark19
10-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Pollack is a monster! I told my brother before the season started that I hope we draft him. He would be a great fit here, and shore up our other side along with Schobel.

jdbillsfan
10-07-2003, 09:07 PM
I like Will Smith too, DE Ohio State.

L.A. Playa
10-07-2003, 11:48 PM
I like this guy from Auburn a junior running back, a big back to pound it out to go with Mc Gahee
Brandon Jacobs
Running Back | #27 | Junior | Roster

Height: 6-4
Weight: 257 lbs.
Hometown: Napoleanville, LA

Demon
10-07-2003, 11:58 PM
Keep an eye out for that Texas QB who played vs Kansas State. The kid has Donte Culpepper written all over him. He will be a very solid QB except he wont make as much turnovers.

Will McGahee Fast
10-08-2003, 12:04 AM
Vincent Young.. he was the #2 QB coming out of HS I believe. Not as big as Dante, but more nimble.

Reggie McNeal from Texas A&M is going to be a good one. Very athletic and has a pretty good completion rating, because he is smart takes what the defense gives him.

Another QB to watch is D.J. Shockley from Gerogia. He doesnt get as much time as David Green, but the kid is going to be good once Green is gone. Another athletic qb type in the mold of a Vick.