PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of my grades?

Michael82
10-07-2003, 10:03 AM
<B>Quarterback:</B> Drew Bledsoe had a terrible start and then turned his game around in the second half. He was 5 of 17 for only 45 yards. After halftime, Bledsoe seemed to be a different player. He was right on target with his throws and was 14 of 18 in the second half and overtime. Overall, it wasn’t a bad gamer for Drew Bledsoe, once he made the adjustments, everything seemed to work better. It also helps when his receivers catch the ball. <B>Grade: B- </B>

<b>Running Backs:</b> Travis Henry had a great game and showed a lot of heart. He played with bruised ribs and had one shot before the game. He was feeling the pain the whole time, but still kept pounding the ball and had 25 carries for 85 yards and 1 rushing touchdown. Henry also had 2 nice catches in the game. The first catch was a beautiful 9 yard screen over the middle and Henry took it from the 10 yard line into the endzone for the touchdown in the 3rd quarter. Henry also caught a 5 yard pass to help move the ball closer to the field for Rian Lindell’s game tying field goal at the end of the 4th quarter. It’s about time….Sam Gash was used in the game and caught 3 balls for 32 yards. He was also responsible for some key blocks to help out Henry. Sam Gash was used for some <b>Grade: A</b>CLICK HERE FOR MORE... (http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?action=YourSite_content&month=10&state=news&nid=6989)

Don't forget to check out http://www.billszone.com for this and other great articles, plus the latest Bills news!

LtBillsFan66
10-07-2003, 10:23 AM
Nice work. It's hard to grade units. For example I would give the WR's a C-, other than Moulds of course. I think B+ for RB would be better. Also I give the D line a big fat F-, except for Pat Williams.

It's tough to grade entire units...

Billzz
10-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Thought he had 2 rushing tds.

Michael82
10-07-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Nice work. It's hard to grade units. For example I would give the WR's a C-, other than Moulds of course. I think B+ for RB would be better. Also I give the D line a big fat F-, except for Pat Williams.

It's tough to grade entire units...

EXACTLY, thats why you have to balance the good and bad from the different players and use it to complete the unit grade.

BillyGoatGruff
10-07-2003, 02:46 PM
I think your grades bite the big one. Drew gets a D- since the only teams he's been able to play a half decent game against are teams like the bungles. Same for travis Henry. So he recovers against the Bungles. WHOOPEE DOO!!!

colin
10-07-2003, 03:18 PM
Travis had 2 fumbles and a dropped pass, no way an A performance.

justasportsfan
10-07-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by BillyGoatGruff
I think your grades bite the big one. Drew gets a D- since the only teams he's been able to play a half decent game against are teams like the bungles. Same for travis Henry. So he recovers against the Bungles. WHOOPEE DOO!!!

His grades are based on the bengals game. Hellooo!

Ð
10-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Have you seen juniors grades ?

http://www.eastcoastattractions.com/lee%20roth%20going%20crazy%20use%20for%20story.jpg

The_Philster
10-07-2003, 04:50 PM
Overall I say you were just a bit generous but hopefully this win will be something to get us jump-started back to our winning ways.

Originally posted by Billzz
Thought he had 2 rushing tds.

One TD was on a screen pass.