PDA

View Full Version : In my fantasy world....

RedEyE
10-07-2003, 10:44 AM
I would be more than willing to trade Drew Bledsoe, Travis Henry and a conditional pick for Peyton Manning. Assuming McGahee seems to be panning out.

Manning eerily replicates Jim Kelly's style of play. A strong, intelligent, ballsy QB calling plays at the LOS and has no problems taking on a LB. Manning to Moulds has a beautiful ring to it (pun intended). McGahee tearing it up on the run........ah, to dream.

colin
10-07-2003, 10:53 AM
never beat florida or won a playoff game.

nice

RedEyE
10-07-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by colin
never beat florida or won a playoff game.

nice

I don't recall inviting you to my fantasy. Get your own dream. :tailgate:

Stewie
10-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Never had a defense to win the playoff game.

What the hell does beating Florida have to do with being an NFL quarterback?

colin
10-07-2003, 11:12 AM
he is not a big game player, he has really sucked in big games.

he is good, but not better than drew.

L.A. Playa
10-07-2003, 11:21 AM
was not last night a big game ?????

WG
10-07-2003, 11:23 AM

:rofl:

As contrasted w/ Drew, a "really good Big Game QB"...

:lolcry:

WG
10-07-2003, 11:25 AM

This post qualifies for the header to a "Humor Zone" if we ever create one!

EricStratton
10-07-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by pmacla
was not last night a big game ?????

Is week 5 ever a Big game?

WG
That must be your fantasy zone!

clumping platelets
OMG!!

A "Wys" sighting

:wave:

IHateTheDullphins
10-07-2003, 11:29 AM
Welcome back Wys!

RedEyE
10-07-2003, 11:42 AM
Manning is much more decisive, he has a little bit more mobility (stretching the word mobility), he can focus on the clock, he posses the qualities of a leader (gathering the troops in times of trouble), and he has the amazing skills of audibling/calling the right plays when the opposing defense is positioned just right. I like his grit and his spirit. Something I definitly find lacking in Bledsoe.

BillsFever
10-07-2003, 11:51 AM
You would have to be on crack to not want Manning over Bledsoe.

Sure Manning chokes when the playoffs come around but at least he doesn't choke before they come around and cost you the playoffs like Drew.

colin
10-07-2003, 11:56 AM
please talk about drew wys, your opinion is really valued.

I read your review of the game, giving our QB the lowest grade of any player, lower than the WRs who dropped his passes 6+ times, lower than the line who you said Travis did well behind in spite of their terrible play, and you gave travis an A, inspite of 2 fumbles and a dropped pass.

Good call on the special teams too, no lapses, was the first down on the botched punt block not a lapse?

You also gave the DBs high grades inspite of some good passing yards against them, and gave the DL and LBs lower grades, inspite of shutting down the run game and getting a pick and fumble.

You are the worst analyst of football games ever.

F-

RedEyE
10-07-2003, 12:03 PM

I read your review of the game, giving our QB the lowest grade of any player, lower than the WRs who dropped his passes 6+ times, lower than the line who you said Travis did well behind in spite of their terrible play, and you gave travis an A, inspite of 2 fumbles and a dropped pass.

Good call on the special teams too, no lapses, was the first down on the botched punt block not a lapse?

You also gave the DBs high grades inspite of some good passing yards against them, and gave the DL and LBs lower grades, inspite of shutting down the run game and getting a pick and fumble.

F-

Despite the fact that your opinions are flakey and factless, you take things way too serious. I didn't grade one thing in that thread that you supposedly read, so your accusations are meaningless from the start. If you truly went back and reviewed it, then I question your your abilities to read.

BTW, if your requesting Wys to defend Drew, your asking the wrong individual.

colin
10-07-2003, 12:04 PM
did you not understand that i was speaking of wys' review of the bills game?

RedEyE
10-07-2003, 12:07 PM
did you not understand that i was speaking of wys' review of the bills game?

I guess not. Try using the quote button, Colin. It will save us all from a lot of confusion in the future. If you weren't accussing me then I apologies for my remarks

Mr. Miyagi
10-07-2003, 12:12 PM
I won't jump in between you two love birds, but I just want to say that as much of a Drew defender as I am, I'd take Manning over Drew any day of the week, and especially on Sundays. ;)

IHateTheDullphins
10-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Too bad Wile E was the one who reviewed the game and not Wys....

BillsFever
10-07-2003, 12:15 PM
If I was the GM I'd fire Gregg Williams and hire Ebenezer as HC.

Judge
10-07-2003, 12:28 PM
please talk about drew wys, your opinion is really valued. ...

F-

No doubt about that! I'm not sure what color the sky is in his world. Welcome back Wys- I've missed laughing at your ridiculous posts!

colin
10-07-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
I guess not. Try using the quote button, Colin. It will save us all from a lot of confusion in the future. If you weren't accussing me then I apologies for my remarks

You hurt me, and I hate you.

:<

WG
10-07-2003, 12:41 PM

F-

Originally posted by Judge

No doubt about that! I'm not sure what color the sky is in his world. Welcome back Wys- I've missed laughing at your ridiculous posts!

And some of you wonder why I'm no longer posting...

I've got better things to do than to be a punching bag!

:)

The Natrix
10-07-2003, 12:44 PM
come on wys, you have to have thicker skin than that.

Besides they're not using you as a punching bag, they're using your posts.

northernbillfan
10-07-2003, 12:44 PM

He was talking about Drew. Now about the fact that you called him the worst football analyst ever is a sdirect personal attack, and a violation of our TOS.

Your post was going good until then, you can cut apart his game day review all you want, but when you slam a member of the board personally it is frowned upon. Look at how Judge handled it below. It was an attack on Wys' posts and not him personally.

Originally posted by Judge
Welcome back Wys- I've missed laughing at your ridiculous posts!

Judge
10-07-2003, 12:49 PM
Thanks NBF- I'm a big proponent of attacking the post and not the poster! There is more than enough fun on here to blast posts away and defend my own posts without resorting to personal attacks!

:madcurse: :rock: :clap: :gag:

colin
10-07-2003, 12:56 PM
I don't see the diff between saying a person is a bad analyst, and saying they have bad analysis.

I did not say anything bad about him as a person, I did not even say he was a fairweather or bad fan.

IHateTheDullphins
10-07-2003, 01:07 PM
I don't see the diff between saying a person is a bad analyst, and saying they have bad analysis.

I did not say anything bad about him as a person, I did not even say he was a fairweather or bad fan.

:down:

Brian Griese Rulz
10-07-2003, 01:27 PM
Why trade for Peyton when we can draft his brother Eli?

Michael82
10-07-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
Why trade for Peyton when we can draft his brother Eli?

Good point! But we won't have a draft pick high enough to get him. :(

Brian Griese Rulz
10-07-2003, 01:53 PM
Trade up in the Draft. Trade Henry and a #3 to the Browns for their #1 draft pick.

Let Eli learn under Drew for a year.

Stewie
10-07-2003, 02:31 PM
No thanks.. Eli doesn't need to pick up Drew's habits.. How about Travis to the Cardinals for their pick.. They're gonna need an RB.

venis2k1
10-07-2003, 02:47 PM
Eli is overrated. if we are gonna draft someone because of their last name, lets draft jarrett payton.

stuckincincy
10-08-2003, 09:02 AM
Bledsoe for Manning??? Only if we saturate the ground with "carrots" and forcibly kick Irsay off the wagon. :shades:

Historian
10-08-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE
I would be more than willing to trade Drew Bledsoe, Travis Henry and a conditional pick for Peyton Manning. Assuming McGahee seems to be panning out.

I would agree that this would be a great thing for the Bills, based on two things:

1. Bledsoe's age.
2. McGahee's rehabilitation.

It's fun to dream, isn't it?:brunette: