PDA

View Full Version : If Moulds is out this week we probably lose

BillsFever
10-07-2003, 12:56 PM
If we can't move the ball and score with Moulds tearing it up we will be doomed without him.

No matter what he won't be 100% this week and that scares me. He's been our only weapon this year. Our offense sucks with him. I don't want to think about not having him.

This is a great opportunity for the Jets to get their first win of the year.

The Spaz
10-07-2003, 12:57 PM
The Jets absolutely stink in every aspect!:)

LtBillsFan66
10-07-2003, 12:58 PM
I think it might be ok since Bledsoe will be forced to look for other options. Maybe Gilbride will be more creative.

BillsFever
10-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Our defense is gonna have to bring it home for us this week. I don't trust the offense doing it.

Buckets
10-07-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
If we can't move the ball and score with Moulds tearing it up we will be doomed without him.

No matter what he won't be 100% this week and that scares me. He's been our only weapon this year. Our offense sucks with him. I don't want to think about not having him.

I think Shaw and Coleman will step up. Who knows maybe Reed will come out of his slump.

justasportsfan
10-07-2003, 01:03 PM

We've also lost w/ him. We could lose w/ or w/o him.

BillsFever
10-07-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Buckets
I think Shaw and Coleman will step up. Who knows maybe Reed will come out of his slump.

I have no faith in Reed right now. All he did was drop passes in preseason and that's all he has done during the first 5 weeks of the year.

We could've had Antonio Bryant where we drafted Denny 2 years ago. Bryant is better then Reed and we could've had somebody like Gurode where we took Reed.

IHateTheDullphins
10-07-2003, 01:04 PM

:cynic:

BillsFever
10-07-2003, 01:05 PM
Hell we could've had Clinton Portis where we drafted Josh Reed.

stuckincincy
10-07-2003, 01:06 PM
If Moulds can't go, then the Jets braintrust will have to modify their game plan. As much as it hurts the bills offense if Moulds is a no-go, it throws the Jets def plans into a quandry.

ShadowHawk7
10-07-2003, 01:55 PM
Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman!!!! The king of the undererated should have a better game than the king of the overrated. (Josh Reed) But I still like Josh Reed a lot and think he will find his confidence and be a much better reciever soon enough.

Turf
10-07-2003, 01:57 PM
Geez, maybe we will have a gameplan this week. Nah, what was I thinking.

HenryRules
10-07-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by stuckincincy
If Moulds can't go, then the Jets braintrust will have to modify their game plan. As much as it hurts the bills offense if Moulds is a no-go, it throws the Jets def plans into a quandry.

I dunno ... I'm pretty sure that if the Jets had the option of Moulds playing or them having to come up with a new gameplan, they'd probably side with making a new gameplan.

Jan Reimers
10-07-2003, 02:21 PM
If the D plays well, we can win without Moulds - and this is the kind of D that should be able to win us a game or two. A running game will also help, and it would be nice if Josh Reed would extract his head from his butt.

ArcticWildMan
10-07-2003, 02:40 PM
GW is a total fool if he plays Moulds at anything les than 100%. Groin injuries are not to be taken lightly and we could lose Moulds for the entire season if he goes out and aggrevates it.

Time for Shaw to step it up for agame or two and give Moulds a chance to heal.

shelby
10-07-2003, 02:42 PM
Bobby can do it:up:

Let Travis run...he did a great job last week, despite playing in pain.

Mr. Miyagi
10-07-2003, 02:45 PM
Hell we could've had Clinton Portis where we drafted Josh Reed.
...or Antwaan Randle El. :rolleyes:

stuckincincy
10-07-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by HenryRules

I dunno ... I'm pretty sure that if the Jets had the option of Moulds playing or them having to come up with a new gameplan, they'd probably side with making a new gameplan.

Probably so. But it might leave them in the situation of who or not to key on in the secondary. I dunno also. It might make 'em play a man defense, or feature a run def. We'll see. Thanks for the feedback :beers:

Ð
10-07-2003, 03:34 PM
Hey, we could run more trick plays