• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

If Moulds is out this week we probably lose

If we can't move the ball and score with Moulds tearing it up we will be doomed without him.

No matter what he won't be 100% this week and that scares me. He's been our only weapon this year. Our offense sucks with him. I don't want to think about not having him.

This is a great opportunity for the Jets to get their first win of the year.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

The Jets absolutely stink in every aspect!:)

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

I think it might be ok since Bledsoe will be forced to look for other options. Maybe Gilbride will be more creative.

Comment

• BillsFever
        Mr. Predictament
        • Feb 2003

Our defense is gonna have to bring it home for us this week. I don't trust the offense doing it.

Comment

• Buckets
          • Jun 2003

Re: If Moulds is out this week we probably lose

Originally posted by BillsFever
          If we can't move the ball and score with Moulds tearing it up we will be doomed without him.

No matter what he won't be 100% this week and that scares me. He's been our only weapon this year. Our offense sucks with him. I don't want to think about not having him.

I think Shaw and Coleman will step up. Who knows maybe Reed will come out of his slump.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

We've also lost w/ him. We could lose w/ or w/o him.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillsFever
              Mr. Predictament
              • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Buckets
              I think Shaw and Coleman will step up. Who knows maybe Reed will come out of his slump.
              I have no faith in Reed right now. All he did was drop passes in preseason and that's all he has done during the first 5 weeks of the year.

We could've had Antonio Bryant where we drafted Denny 2 years ago. Bryant is better then Reed and we could've had somebody like Gurode where we took Reed.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                New and Improved!!
                • Aug 2003

Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• BillsFever
                  Mr. Predictament
                  • Feb 2003

Hell we could've had Clinton Portis where we drafted Josh Reed.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                    Buffalo Bills Fan
                    • Sep 2003

If Moulds can't go, then the Jets braintrust will have to modify their game plan. As much as it hurts the bills offense if Moulds is a no-go, it throws the Jets def plans into a quandry.
                    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                      • Mar 2003

Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman!!!! The king of the undererated should have a better game than the king of the overrated. (Josh Reed) But I still like Josh Reed a lot and think he will find his confidence and be a much better reciever soon enough.
                      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Travis Hunter
                        • Jul 2002

Geez, maybe we will have a gameplan this week. Nah, what was I thinking.
                        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• HenryRules
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy
                          If Moulds can't go, then the Jets braintrust will have to modify their game plan. As much as it hurts the bills offense if Moulds is a no-go, it throws the Jets def plans into a quandry.
                          I dunno ... I'm pretty sure that if the Jets had the option of Moulds playing or them having to come up with a new gameplan, they'd probably side with making a new gameplan.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

If the D plays well, we can win without Moulds - and this is the kind of D that should be able to win us a game or two. A running game will also help, and it would be nice if Josh Reed would extract his head from his butt.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

GW is a total fool if he plays Moulds at anything les than 100%. Groin injuries are not to be taken lightly and we could lose Moulds for the entire season if he goes out and aggrevates it.

Time for Shaw to step it up for agame or two and give Moulds a chance to heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X