PDA

View Full Version : What do think our record will be now?

northernbillfan
10-07-2003, 01:45 PM
Looking at the remaining games, it's time to check what our record will be or could be.

Jets...perhaps a victory, but the Jesters are a little hungrier than us for a win. W

Skins...Tough call there, but it is in our house, so anything could happen. Toss a coin L

Chiefs...No way are we going to go into Arrowhead and get a victory L

Dallas...they look good this year with the Tuna at the helm, but they have there weak areas that we may be able to exploit. W

Houston...at Buffalo, this could be an easy game for us, unlike Cincy, the Texans have some work to do. W

Indy...They way they played especialy on Monday night proves they are legitamite. L

Giants...they are wishy washy at best, I see us taking a win from them W

Jets...In the Ralph, should be a good win for us. W

Titans...This is the first time we have played them in Memphis, in a game that mattered since the miracle, that alone should get us pumped up for a win, however Tennessee is playing good as of late. Coin toss says L

Miami...Decembers fish fry, frozen fish do not play well W

Patsies...What a way to close out the season, they will be looking for heads in this game, however I think we can beat them again W

That gives us 7 more wins and some key games against division rivals. Add those up with the 4 losses I see, and our record could be 10-6.

Keep thinking positively and it could happen. :pray:

The Spaz
10-07-2003, 01:47 PM
I would like to win them all but this looks pretty accurate good job!:)

nolimit
10-07-2003, 02:01 PM
At this point I'm just looking one game at a time! And enjoying every Sunday of football! If we can get our act together we could go 10-6 11-5! But the X factor is the game versus KC! If by some miracle we can go into arrowhead and take a win away, with a bye the following week, I think we could do some real damage! With that being said, do I think we have a chance in KC, HELL NO!!! But I didnt think Indy had a chance in TB!

The Natrix
10-07-2003, 02:08 PM
Considering how this team looks right now, 10-6 would be very good.

Pretending that your predictions are exactly right and it gets them into the playoffs, I would be very doubful that they could advance very far. Look at these three loses:

Chiefs
Indy
Titans

If I had to predict the AFC playoff teams assuming Buffalo gets in, it would be:

Chiefs
Indy
Titans
Broncos
Baltimore
Buffalo

Same story last year, the Bills beat up on the lesser teams, but can't pull off the big games.

Your KC comment is VERY discouraging. I hope the Bills can stay competitive and keep it close in that one. If the Bills are to make a SB run, the road will probably go through KC at home. They will definitely have the better regular season record especially because they play the Raiders and the Chargers twice.

October 27 at 12:00 am, we will have a pretty good feel for where this team is at.

Jan Reimers
10-07-2003, 02:09 PM
I don't like our chances against the Giants or the Pats, but think we'll beat the Redskins. That would make us 9-7, which is about right if we don't make some improvement on the O line and against the run.

rsmithgi
10-07-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
Looking at the remaining games, it's time to check what our record will be or could be.

Jets...perhaps a victory, but the Jesters are a little hungrier than us for a win. W

Skins...Tough call there, but it is in our house, so anything could happen. Toss a coin L

Chiefs...No way are we going to go into Arrowhead and get a victory L

Dallas...they look good this year with the Tuna at the helm, but they have there weak areas that we may be able to exploit. W

Houston...at Buffalo, this could be an easy game for us, unlike Cincy, the Texans have some work to do. W

Indy...They way they played especialy on Monday night proves they are legitamite. L

Giants...they are wishy washy at best, I see us taking a win from them W

Jets...In the Ralph, should be a good win for us. W

Titans...This is the first time we have played them in Memphis, in a game that mattered since the miracle, that alone should get us pumped up for a win, however Tennessee is playing good as of late. Coin toss says L

Miami...Decembers fish fry, frozen fish do not play well W

Patsies...What a way to close out the season, they will be looking for heads in this game, however I think we can beat them again W

That gives us 7 more wins and some key games against division rivals. Add those up with the 4 losses I see, and our record could be 10-6.

Keep thinking positively and it could happen. :pray:

I don't think the Bills will win every remaining game in the division. Just too tough to do. They will lose to either the Patriots or the Dolphins (and maybe one more in the AFC east). They will also lose to either the Giants or Dallas, but I think they will beat the Redskins.

I predict they will finish 9-7 or 8-8 and be 4-2 or 3-3 in the division.

I predict Miami finishes 11-5. Miami gets a big break because they face the San Diego while Buffalo and NE must play KC and Denver, respectively. On the otherhand Miami gets Baltimore, while Buffalo gets Cincy and NE gets Cleveland.

NE finishes 10-6. The win against Tenn. was huge. NE has beaten two teams that either have (Phi) or should (Tenn.) beat the Bills. NE may run out of gas becaue of all of their injuries.

The Jets... 0-16.

northernbillfan
10-08-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Your KC comment is VERY discouraging. I hope the Bills can stay competitive and keep it close in that one. If the Bills are to make a SB run, the road will probably go through KC at home. They will definitely have the better regular season record especially because they play the Raiders and the Chargers twice.

October 27 at 12:00 am, we will have a pretty good feel for where this team is at.

The comments may e discouraging, but have you been watching the Chiefs this year? They are incredible.