How well did Drew play vs. the Bengals in regulation on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Statman
    • Oct 2003

How well did Drew play vs. the Bengals in regulation on Sunday?

Here's how our drives ended, in order:

3-15-BUF 15 (9:59) (Shotgun) 11-D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to 81-B.Shaw. Pass bounced to receiver at BUF 27, right sideline.

3-3-BUF 40 (7:40) (No Huddle) 11-D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to 80-E.Moulds (26-T.James). Receiver and breakup at BUF 48, over middle.

3-8-CIN 9 (1:00) (Shotgun) 11-D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to 82-J.Reed. Overthrown, receiver in rear left corner of end zone.

End 1st Quarter

3-4-CIN 34 (11:32) (Shotgun) 11-D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to 84-M.Campbell. Overthrown, receiver at CIN 20, right side. Pressure on QB: K.Hardy.

3-7-BUF 22 (5:43) (Shotgun) 11-D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to 80-E.Moulds. Thrown wide of receiver, over middle at BUF 39.

3-6-BUF 13 (3:10) (Shotgun) 11-D.Bledsoe Aborted. 70-T.Teague FUMBLES at BUF 13, recovered by BUF-11-D.Bledsoe at BUF 2. 11-D.Bledsoe pass incomplete. Thrown away after recovery.

3-9-BUF 29 (:24) (Shotgun) 11-D.Bledsoe sacked at BUF 19 for -10 yards (92-D.Clemons).
    Timeout #3 by CIN at 00:15.

End of Half

3-10-CIN 20 (11:36) 11-D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to 84-M.Campbell (56-B.Simmons). Receiver and breakup over middle at CIN 10.

3-13-BUF 9 (3:41) 11-D.Bledsoe sacked at BUF 3 for -6 yards (92-D.Clemons).

2-8-CIN 9 (:49) 11-D.Bledsoe pass to 20-T.Henry for 9 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Screen over middle, caught at CIN 10. Key block: T.Teague. (Followed by 4 Henry runs after the D set us up at the Cincy 35)

End of 3rd Quarter

3-16-BUF 14 (8:07) (Shotgun) 11-D.Bledsoe sacked at BUF 4 for -10 yards (92-D.Clemons).

3-6-CIN 16 (1:17) (No Huddle) 11-D.Bledsoe pass to 20-T.Henry to CIN 11 for 5 yards (27-A.Hawkins, 56-B.Simmons). Dump pass, caught at CIN 19.

End of regulation

Source of data
    Facts speak louder than opinions
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

Hi Wys!

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Stats don't mean **** a win does!

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

Tweren't I!

GREAT thread tho!
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• HenryRules
          • Jul 2002

All that says to me is that we were not moving the ball at all ... 7 times in those possessions we had 3rd and 7 or longer. That's not a situation to expect any sort of success from at all.

If you can't gain 4 or more yards on your first 2 downs, you're not going to be (and aren't being) successful at all.

Comment

• John Doe
            Florida Man
            • Jul 2002

Wow - I was under the impression that the recievers dropped a lot of passes. I guess this post clears that up.

Comment

• HenryRules
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by John Doe
              Wow - I was under the impression that the recievers dropped a lot of passes. I guess this post clears that up.
              I read that summary and they only list 2 passes as drops in the entire game. That's strange, bc I've read numerous times that there were 4 drops in the first half alone and I remember Reed dropping 2 by himself when they only credit him with one.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                Tweren't I!

GREAT thread tho!
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Voltron
                  • Jul 2002

Every one that had a ball thrown to them in the first half had a drop each. Moulds, Reed, Shaw, Henry, and Gash. I can't remember if Campbell had a drop in the first half but I Think he had one in the second.
                  Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                  - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                  -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                  - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X