X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Despite 1-4 start, Lewis still upbeat

Coach Marvin Lewis remains upbeat despite his team's 1-4 record at the bye week but promises players will work even harder.

The Bengals resume their schedule on Oct. 19 at home against Baltimore, and four of their next five games are in Cincinnati.

"We have a chance to shape our own destiny. We've played some good teams, so they say," Lewis said Monday. "I think other than the Chiefs, everybody else is about where we are right now."

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

I'd say they have plenty of reason to be upbeat. They looked like a much more solid team on Sunday than I'm used to seeing out of Cincy.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Yeah I'm kinda surprised in the B'gals. I picked them for 4-12 which would be a 100% improvement over last year's 2-14. Still think that's where they'll end up.

Despite being 1-4 the media and fans aren't calling for Lewis' head. Perhaps that's because Mr. Potatoe Head (owner Mike Brown) has steadfastly kept his trap shut all year..that guy could sour a christening ceremony.

The locals, however, do want to string up Kitna. That's wrong. Kitna's a classic gamer. Sadly, he has small hands which makes 'em fumble and suffer the occasional floater. The Bills would gain if some of Kitna's spunk could somehow be injected into Bledsoe.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍