X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Predictions for the Bills/Jets Sunday

I think the Bills will either lose or win big Sunday. I hope it will be the latter. I don't think we'll see a repeat of last Sunday's results.

Any other swamis out there want to predict?
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Eh......why not. This is a difficult one. Testeverde hasn't had a good game all season. Curtis Martin hasn't had a good game all season. The Jets D haven't had a good game all season. Curtis Conway has been benched and Santana Moss is starting in his place. Mo Lewis has been benched due to poor performance.

2 weeks to prepare for Buffalo, reviewing tape and exploting weakness. Moulds gimpy. Henry gimpy. Things don't bow well for Buffalo.

However, the Bills showed some signs of life last Sunday. Hopefully they have worked out some kinks and can take advantage of a struggling team (more struggling than ourselves). It would certainly be nice to see the Bills of weeks 1 & 2, but I'm afraid that we're more likely to see the Bills of weeks 3 & 4.

I predict another close game, possibly another OT game.

Jets 24 - 21

Comment

• BillsBoy
      I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
      • Aug 2002

I think that we may lose this game, but if we do, I certainly don't think it will be by more than 7 points, unless some fluke plays happen.

If Moulds is good to play, I can see us winning by a lot if we bring our 'A' game. Or by sliding by by a few points.

But without Moulds, our receiving corp is one of the worst in the league, and our run blocking is...well, what run blocking? The Jets' front 4 is really good, so without Moulds we probably lose. Hopefully, he will play, and I see a victory. The Jets just don't have any playmakers, and no run game. We will see
      If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Bills 17
        Jets 6

Comment

• BillsBoy
          I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
          • Aug 2002

Oops! Forgot to post score...

Bills 24 Jets 16
          If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Jets make last minute change, start Bollenger instead of Vinny, Gregg Williams is too confused and we lose by 10.

Jets 20
            Bills 10
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• mackey789
              • Jul 2002

Bills 27 Jets 10....we wont lose this. If we do then our season is done. We need to win these games in order to go anywhere and i doubt that our leaders will allow is to lose a game like this.

Comment

• Buffatexas
                • Aug 2002

bills 23
                jets 16

NOTE: If Moulds is out, I am praying that Antonio Brown gets in there, I want to see this guy toast some DB's

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

We'll play great D and run the ball. Reed will play well. Bills 27-10.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The Natrix
                    • Jul 2002

assuming Moulds is out, I see Shaw having at least 90 yards with a TD or two. Coleman and Aiken will step up and make a few nice catches. Reed will continue his weak play.

...but Jordon and Martin combine for 150 yards on the ground and the Jets win by a TD or so.

Byrd.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I think we'll wake up and play great. Henry goes over 100 yards, Reed and Shaw and Campbell and our D all have TDs.

Bills 38 - Jets 13

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

In every game that the bills played, Drew has looked bad w/o a running game. It's pretty obvious that when the bills become one dimensional and defenses key in on Drew's passing game, he gets screwed. We will win only if we have a running game.

I was worried about the eagles and bengals game. This one worries me too because the game is at Jets. I do believe that the OL is starting to pick up the run blocks.
                        Bills 21
                        Jets 10
                        Last edited by justasportsfan; 10-08-2003, 10:23 AM.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillyGoatGruff
                          • Oct 2003

Jets 24
                          Bills 17

The crop dusters are coming off a bye and the team will rally for Herm. Buffalo meanwhile struggles to find a consistent running attack, Reed can't catch a cold, and 3rd down defense can't stop the bleeding.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

I don't think I was crystal clear about my prediction. I think Buffalo will either lose close or win big. Any word yet on Moulds?
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• jaja54
                              • Aug 2003

Moulds in... Buffalo easy.

Moulds out... you better run the ball against that last place defense . Close game - toss up.

Comment

Working...
                              X