PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's weather is...

NoCtUrNaL
09-26-2002, 09:15 AM
...looking damn good. http://www.billsfanzone.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

http://www.limpleg.com/weather.jpg

Valerie
09-26-2002, 09:21 AM
Perfect football watching weather! Not too hot and not too cold. :) I wish I was going to the game. :sadwalk: I only go to scorchers or freezing winter games. :(

I hope everyone going enjoys themselves. :up:

BillsNYC
09-26-2002, 09:29 AM
believe it or not....us in nyc have to watch the weather too.....we lost satelite for a bit due to a thunderstorm....200 angry bills fans is not a good room to be in! especially when billsfanone and i are the ones in charge!!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 09:33 AM
I like the looks of that forcast! I will be there and ready to go!

WCoastFin
09-26-2002, 09:59 AM
you guys got some nice weather up in Buffalo.

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 09:59 AM
:cold:

I hope the Creemore in the cooler does NOT get too cold!

:cold:

The Natrix
09-26-2002, 12:21 PM
generally, its nice weather, but for a bills game, the colder the better.

I was at the jets game (third coldest in history)

A drunk jets fan had his shirt off. It was all fun and games until the second half. He was seriously crying. Foolish jet fans

I hope the Dec. 1st game is -20f. Fiedler will have to leave the game at the half due to extreme frostbite of the ears.

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 12:25 PM
It has been way too hot lately. The opener was ridiculous. I was burnt to a crisp.

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
It has been way too hot lately. The opener was ridiculous. I was burnt to a crisp.

...at the opener I took wet paper towel from the Men's Room (the ladies would NOT let me in there again) and cut two eyes out and put it under my baseball cap hanging over my face. Very cool and refreshing, but I think I scared some people who thought I was with the KKK!

:mounty:

True story. I swear (a lot)

NoCtUrNaL
09-26-2002, 02:23 PM
I'm hoping we have another "once in a lifetime" snow like last year....only more of it...let's say 10 feet in three days not 8 feet in 4 or 5 days.

God I love that crap, it’ll shut the city down and everyone gets an unscheduled holiday or 7.

Now that I think of it, forget 10' of snow, I want 12'…in two days. Yeah, that's the ticket. I want television crews from Siberia, polar bears, Eskimos, and penguins all coming here and screaming “HOLY $H!T....LOOK AT ALL THIS FRIGGIN SNOW!"

The_Philster
09-26-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

As much as you were running around, how could you tell?

RedEyE
09-26-2002, 04:22 PM
:pray: Snow for the Miami vs Buffalo game in Decemeber........