PDA

View Full Version : Bills Bengals Video...

JJamezz
10-07-2003, 10:59 PM
Thanks for all the posts in the other thread - they had nothing to do with my decision, but I appreciate them.

What did make up my mind was what I noticed going back through the clips. Beyond all the negatives that have been talked about ad-nauseam these last few weeks, beyond the horrid oline, dropped passes, and all around uninspired play, a bunch of our guys came to play Sunday, particularly in the second half.

At the top of this list is Travis Henry, and while he didn't have the greatest stats, he pushed through a LOT of pain and played his heart out. Most of you saw him immediately run into the tunnel after scoring the winning TD - according to someone who works for the stadium, as soon as he was out of view, he doubled over in pain, clutching his side, with tears streaming down his face. I've always liked Travis, but I now have a new level of respect for the kid.

Basically, the video portion is praise for the guys who gave it their all and the audio is a backhanded-swipe at GW and Gilbride - felt that was necessary to keep the whole thing in perspective...

Hope you all enjoy it - check it out on in the left column on the main page - www.billszone.com

BTW, you're always better off downloading it first and watching it off your HD. :D

kardshark19
10-07-2003, 11:04 PM
SCHWEET! You made it JJ. I love your videos, and can't wait to watch it once I get off work. No sound here on the comps. Thanks bro!

The Spaz
10-07-2003, 11:09 PM
Excellent as always!!:)

Sabre Ally
10-07-2003, 11:45 PM
AWESOME! You even got helmetguy and me on tv in the end there. :D

JJamezz
10-07-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
AWESOME! You even got helmetguy and me on tv in the end there. :D

:D

If I didn't make the video this week, I was going to save the clip and get you guys in the next one!

northernbillfan
10-08-2003, 04:47 AM
Well there was a perfect reason to make the video. It's not often the Zone gets represented on National Tee Vee.

Even though I added a no to the original thread, I'm still glad to see you made one.

ryven
10-08-2003, 07:34 AM
great man. you know henry looked like he was actually was being patient and hitting the hole and not just trying to barrel through the line.

Pride
10-08-2003, 07:46 AM
A+ :up:

Dozerdog
10-08-2003, 08:33 AM
:up:

Jan Reimers
10-08-2003, 08:36 AM
Awesome as always, JJ. Thanks for capturing some of the positive moments, which many of us tend to forget.

justasportsfan
10-08-2003, 09:07 AM
I wonder if those who said no watched the video anyways. It sure made me feel better. Watching TH running like he used to felt great. Drew and wr's catching important passes.

JJamez, a win is a win. It may have been an ugly win, but certain players gave their best. Great job as always JJ. :up:

nolimit
10-08-2003, 09:15 AM
I must say its a true art to do what you do JJ! I really love all the videos and really appreciate it!

After watching the highlights again, I must say Travis has the most heart on this team hands down! He gave it his all on Sunday and that is all we can ask!

lordofgun
10-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by JJamezz
At the top of this list is Travis Henry, and while he didn't have the greatest stats, he pushed through a LOT of pain and played his heart out. Most of you saw him immediately run into the tunnel after scoring the winning TD - according to someone who works for the stadium, as soon as he was out of view, he doubled over in pain, clutching his side, with tears streaming down his face. I've always liked Travis, but I now have a new level of respect for the kid.

Makes GW look even more stupid for not kicking the FG in OT.

Great vid, JJ!

Michael82
10-08-2003, 12:48 PM
That is INCREDIBLE! I told you that you could find the good stuff in this game and make a good video! SWEET! Great job, man! :up:

It had to feel good to make it...didn't it? IMO, seeing all the good stuff from the game makes me feel much better. Thanks! :D

LtBillsFan66
10-08-2003, 01:16 PM
Great work.

:up:

Michael82
10-08-2003, 01:43 PM
Here's a bump for all the Stadium Wall people to check out his video. :D

http://www.billszone.com

It's on the left column. :D

lordofgun
10-08-2003, 07:01 PM
I just watched again. From now on, I'm skipping the game and just watching the JJ videos. :D

JSP™
10-08-2003, 07:11 PM
DUDE...those videos are SHU_WEEEEET!

shelby
10-08-2003, 07:26 PM
Hooba!!! i like!:10:
Great job....Travis had an excellent game, he really gave his all.
Thanks JJamezz!

BAM
10-08-2003, 07:30 PM
:fabulous:

Great job as usual!

The_Philster
10-09-2003, 03:15 AM
Nice job, dude :up:

BillsOverDolphins
10-09-2003, 03:57 AM
As always, great job man

Michael82
10-10-2003, 05:52 AM
Damn, watching this video and the other ones really pump me up!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! That Bills are going to kick the crap out of the Jets on Sunday! :gobills: :jetsuck:

Devin
10-10-2003, 11:11 PM
GREAT SONG ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!