PDA

View Full Version : A note on our poor play and the rest of the season...

ArcticWildMan
10-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Lately we have all been frustrated by the way our team has played. We've kind of taken that frustration and directed it at each other either here in the Bills forum or in the Twilight Zone.

We all have people who tweak our buttons on those bad days we have had lately. I know I'm as guilty as anybody else when it comes to taking things out on some people. Can we all just try and remember that we are all Bills fans here no matter who our favorite or least favorite player(s) are?

We can all disagree about our perspectives of the team, but we can do that without insulting and belittling each other.

Let's all try and show each other some respect as Bills fans and Zone members and be civil with each other.

I'm sure we will have plenty of more opportunities to be frustrated and upset with the way out team plays this season :eek: We don't need to let that create hard feelings between us. We are all just fans and part of this disjointed family we call the Zone. :D

snow1989
10-08-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
We are all just fans and part of this disjointed family we call the Zone. :D

is that disjointed?....or dysfunctional? :crazed: :snicker:

venis2k1
10-08-2003, 02:54 AM
Shut up. This is the worst post ever.:hammeru:

Bulldog
10-08-2003, 08:31 AM
Lately we have all been frustrated by the way our team has played. We've kind of taken that frustration and directed it at each other either here in the Bills forum or in the Twilight Zone.

We all have people who tweak our buttons on those bad days we have had lately. I know I'm as guilty as anybody else when it comes to taking things out on some people. Can we all just try and remember that we are all Bills fans here no matter who our favorite or least favorite player(s) are?

We can all disagree about our perspectives of the team, but we can do that without insulting and belittling each other.

Let's all try and show each other some respect as Bills fans and Zone members and be civil with each other.

I'm sure we will have plenty of more opportunities to be frustrated and upset with the way out team plays this season :eek: We don't need to let that create hard feelings between us. We are all just fans and part of this disjointed family we call the Zone. :D

Who is insulting each other? Your a real dick!:laughter:

stuckincincy
10-08-2003, 08:42 AM

AWM, have you ever noticed that it's the peacemakers that are the first to be shot? :rocket: :D :D :D

Mr. Miyagi
10-08-2003, 10:04 AM
What a twerp. :rolleyes:

BillyGoatGruff
10-08-2003, 10:31 AM

I disagree. I think it is survival of the fittest. Therefore I shall continue to pick on weak-minded individuals such as yourself. Whoever you like on the bills should be benched. He sucks!!

stuckincincy
10-08-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
What a twerp. :rolleyes:

Me??? I thought AWM simply expressed putting things in perspective. :clap:

Buckets
10-08-2003, 11:40 AM
AWM aren't you glad you posted this?
:eek:

ArcticWildMan
10-08-2003, 01:36 PM
:sadwalk: Man...you guys are a tough crowd today!

HAMMER
10-08-2003, 09:32 PM
U Suck! I'm not hostile, U Suck! Gilbride Sucks! I'm not hostile, Williams Sucks. You Suck.