PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the game and where will you be tailgating?

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 09:34 AM
Just wondering people. I am going with my crew but we are open for ideas for where to tailgate!:woot:

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 09:40 AM
I guess no one is going huh? :D

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 09:45 AM
:punk:

Of course!

:loblo:

Patrick76777
09-26-2002, 09:50 AM
I'll be there.....as usual.....We TG over by the Graveyard in the Parking Lot. Go Bills.

Herdwatcher
09-26-2002, 09:52 AM
I'm not going to any this year. BUT! If I were to go, I always hang out with Kenny and his crew. (red pinto) ever been?

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Creemoredrinker
:punk:

Of course!

:loblo:

:beer:

clumping platelets
09-26-2002, 09:56 AM
I will be allowing Mrs. Eb to take my ticket and I'm watching at home. I hafta work all weekend, so it's better for me to stay home this weekend....thank god it's sold out!!!! :phew:

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 10:18 AM
I parked last time right in the Bills lot right near savannahs and accross the street from the 7 11 just in case there was an emergency and we ran out of beer!!!

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I parked last time right in the Bills lot right near savannahs and accross the street from the 7 11 just in case there was an emergency and we ran out of beer!!!

:mounty:

That NEVER happens to me. I would blame the coaching for the poor game plan.

Herdwatcher
09-26-2002, 10:27 AM

Great thinking!

I vote THATHURMANATOR in charge of beer! That 7 11 is raking it in on home games. Is the Irish pub I think Muligans still on the other corner lol? not bad beef on a weck.

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 10:31 AM
Thanks Herd!!! Creem trust me we didn't run out but I am always having a backup plan just in case!!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 10:32 AM
I think that place is called mulligans herd but I am not sure.

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 10:34 AM
Creem trust me we didn't run out but I am always having a backup plan just in case!!!

:boozer:

I was just getting worried I had fallen in with the wrong crowd.:boozer:

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 10:38 AM
dude we had a quarter keg and a bottle of crown for like 4 or 5 people!

Ebenezer
09-26-2002, 10:46 AM
going to the game...no time for tailgating

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 10:48 AM
dude we had a quarter keg and a bottle of crown for like 4 or 5 people!

:drinker:

...that you may run out. Then again you are American and NOT Canadian.

Next time make sure the keg is full before leaving home. Did your mother NOT tell you to ALWAYS leave home with clean underwear?:help:

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 11:07 AM
what is that supposed to mean Creem. I enjoy Canada and their molson canadiens!!!

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 11:12 AM
what is that supposed to mean Creem. I enjoy Canada and their molson canadiens!!!

:lol:

No offense intended. Just teasing you about NOT bringing enough beer to the game.

Try a Creemore Springs lager next time you are in Ontario. It is non-pastuerized so it is NOT shipped to the US due to the fact it must remain refridgerated at all times. May be some day if you show up at our tailgate site, I will give you a taste in return for a shot of Crown.:phew:

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 11:22 AM
Will do Creem. where north of toronto are you?? I have been to some concerts in Barrie in the last few years.

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 11:36 AM
Will do Creem. where north of toronto are you?? I have been to some concerts in Barrie in the last few years.

By the way, Creemore itself, is 20 minutes west of Barrie. I suggest you go for a brewery tour the next time you are up.

The Natrix
09-26-2002, 12:00 PM
I'm going with my old man and brother. My dad likes to park in peoples lawns. What a lightweight.

I'm not sure where I'm sitting

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 12:14 PM
Sound good Creem! Nate sometimes those lots are cool too!

The Natrix
09-26-2002, 12:26 PM
true. I guess you can't go wrong anywhere at a bills game. Except when some loser Dullphin fan won't stop talking to you about how he is going to pimp-out his "sweet" dodge neon.

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 12:30 PM
PIMPED OUT NEONS ARE CLASSIC PHIN FANS HOOPTIES!

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
...My dad likes to park in peoples lawns....

:stick:

...to NOT get their permission to park there in the first place. Then you have 2-3 hours of pure war. Try it some day.

09-26-2002, 02:05 PM
Lot one pole 6:tomato:
yes, waller's:tomato:

stop that:shades:

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 02:49 PM
where is that 89?

Jack In Syracuse
09-26-2002, 02:55 PM
where is that 89?

It's halfway between Helmet Guy and The Pinto. The lights poles in that lot are numbered. The TBD/TSW group is normally parked around #6. (except when the lot gets flooded like that one December game a couple years ago)

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 02:57 PM
I see!!! I should take a walk on sunday and check out all these fine tailgates!!!

The_Philster
09-26-2002, 04:14 PM
#89 parks near me? You better stop by and touch the helmet for luck, girl :D

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

:dink:

May be I am just a hot blooded, romantic, hung like a stallion, love-making, Northern Italian, but I do NOT like you going around touching (with any part of your body Mr. Clinton) other men's helmets regardless if it brings all the luck in the world. That reminds of one of those 3 wishes jokes...

:angry:

The_Philster
09-26-2002, 04:28 PM
Cree...you need to chill out a bit....check the link on my sig about the Helmet Crew to find out what I'm talking about.

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 04:53 PM
Cree...you need to chill out a bit....check the link on my sig about the Helmet Crew to find out what I'm talking about.

:woot:

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 04:55 PM
YEAH PHIL!!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 05:05 PM
Phil what time you getting to the stadium???

mchurchfie
09-26-2002, 05:39 PM
Phil what time you getting to the stadium???

Yo Thurm..el suave dude..I might be at the game if Dozer still has the tickets that he was trying sell available. I will let yuh know!!!:up:

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 05:56 PM
Yeah dude!!! We will most definitly have to tailgate!!!!!!!!!

Creemoredrinker
09-26-2002, 06:05 PM
Yeah dude!!! We will most definitly have to tailgate!!!!!!!!!

You simply do NOT know how to do it properly.

Would you like some lessons?

The_Philster
09-26-2002, 06:05 PM
I'll be there by 8, THURM.....the only guy in my lot before then should be Pinto Guy :D

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 06:06 PM
I think I do a pretty good job man! But I am always open to suggestions!

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 06:19 PM
I got there at 9 last week. I am not sure it is possible for me to get there any earlier this week.

Dozerdog
09-26-2002, 06:42 PM
Tix are yours- Churchie!

I'll be hanging at a TG party run by a bunch of drunks at a Karate school.

I think it will look like Beverly Hills Ninja Part 2

The_Philster
09-26-2002, 06:46 PM
I got there at 9 last week. I am not sure it is possible for me to get there any earlier this week.

Slacker!!! :D

The_Philster
09-26-2002, 06:47 PM

:woot:

Don't worry about it....you got the testosterone pills the last few days or something?

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2002, 06:52 PM
Phil I have to get my slacker buddies up and sobered up for long enough to get them going!

mchurchfie
09-26-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Tix are yours- Churchie!

I'll be hanging at a TG party run by a bunch of drunks at a Karate school.

I think it will look like Beverly Hills Ninja Part 2

Cool!! I will look for a bunch of drunken people running around in white robes:D:up:

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 08:14 AM
Church Where are you parking at?

09-27-2002, 08:54 AM

:ladysman: an invite to touch.:love:

be still my heart. Can I fit you into my pregame this game?
Creemore at 10, pole 6 at 11, fieldhouse at 11:30, gate 1 at noon.
Well Maybe Creemore will chicken out.:scared:

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 08:55 AM
Phil loves when females touch his helmet!

mchurchfie
09-27-2002, 09:52 AM
Church Where are you parking at?

Not sure yet Thurm! I ll be rolling in around 11:00 AM, any suggestions?

mchurchfie
09-27-2002, 09:53 AM
Phil loves when females touch his helmet!

:lol:

Creemoredrinker
09-27-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by #89
...Well Maybe Creemore will chicken out.:scared:

:pet:

I may bring the youngest so you keep your hands to yourself, but I will be there. Wear a white t-shirt and no bra just in case it rains.:shake:

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 10:04 AM
Good call creem.

blcny
09-27-2002, 11:50 AM
I'll be there. TG'ing in someones lawn off of Big Tree Rd. Parking in peoples lawns can be fun, especialy when it rains. MUDDIN!

09-27-2002, 02:00 PM

:pet:

I may bring the youngest so you keep your hands to yourself, but I will be there. Wear a white t-shirt and no bra just in case it rains.:shake:

WHY :fight: *** :loblo:

I do not do T-shirts rain or shine.

09-27-2002, 02:01 PM
Just kidding, come on bring the kid and maybe I'll get to introduce him to a couple players.

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 02:01 PM
Well either way I hope it isn't a crazy rain storm like today!

The_Philster
09-27-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by #89

:ladysman: an invite to touch.:love:

be still my heart. Can I fit you into my pregame this game?
Creemore at 10, pole 6 at 11, fieldhouse at 11:30, gate 1 at noon.
Well Maybe Creemore will chicken out.:scared:

If pole 6 IS between the Pinto Guy and the Helmet Crew, you'llbe right in the area anyway.

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 04:07 PM
Phil I will try to get over by you or at least stop by for a bit!

The_Philster
09-27-2002, 04:12 PM
You better!!! Slacker! :D

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 04:15 PM
I do my best Phil I need to conserve my energy for the game! YOU KNOW THIS MAN!

mchurchfie
09-27-2002, 04:30 PM
Hey Thurm, I'll be over in section 123, row 4 & 5 with Dozer!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 04:40 PM
DUDE section 122 row 13 right next to phil here!!!! We must get together. You should come over when the band leaves!!!

Creemoredrinker
09-27-2002, 08:14 PM
I think I do a pretty good job man! But I am always open to suggestions!

:bigwave:

I did NOT have our plans and menu confirmed earlier when you asked Manator, but now everything has fallen into place. Let the course begin. This is more of the 10 Commandments of Tailgating...

Rule # 1 -- ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH BEER/BOOZE/WINE/ETC. TO LAST THE WHOLE TAILGATE. You may have some pleasant and attractive guests that you wish to lubericate.

Rule # 2 -- Refer to rule # 1.

Rule # 3 -- Pick a theme. For example, for last year's Home Opener against New Orleans, I made fresh Jambalaya at our site and BBQ'd some shrimp. For Stinkin' Rotting Dead Fish games, cook only fish. Last year I did Octopus, BBQ'd shrimp skewers and BBQ'd salmon. For the Canada day game, I have cooked moose stew and once deer stew. I was going to make bear stew on Sunday, but I could NOT get it in time. Also have plenty of signage. We have a Xtremetailgate.com banner and a Creemore Springs Lager sign.

Rule # 4 -- Extend the theme to the music and make sure it is loud enough (and clear) to dominate your whole area. For Canada Day, play only Canadian bands. For New Orleans, Buckwheat Z.. This Sunday, I am going with a reggae only theme so if you see a group of black woman shaking their booties, that is my site (I love black woman).

Rule # 5 -- Always eat and drink to excess. With respect to drink, see rules # 1 and # 2 above. As to food, the general rule of thumb is you need one significant meal item for each hour you are tailgating. So I will be with my sons this Sunday and we will be tailgating for 4 hours. I have turkey wings that I just broiled brushed with olive oil and now marinating in Buffalo Wing Hot Sauce until Sunday. I have a rack of ribs gently boiled and now marinating in rib sauce. I have 3 thick t-bones marinating in olive oil with worcestershire sauce and Montreal steak spice. Finally, I have 3 large Italian sausages (besides the one in my pants) to BBQ. If it was NOT my kids, I would also have peppers to BBQ and perhaps Portobello mushrooms. You also need a Buffalo Bills helmet chip bowl for chips and your favourite dip. Mine is my homemade Conflagulations Dip. Guaranted to start you tooting in 25 minutes. It is simple to make....2 cups of no fat sour cream and 2 packages of some kind of onion soup mix (try the roasted garlic and onion or the spicy onion for a change)...mix well and serve.

Rule # 6 -- Bring a real official football to toss around. No fake *****. For God's sake you are in the shadow of a shrine and you want to toss a plastic football around?

Rule # 7 -- Get to know ALL the people around you and always park in the same place. For example, Big John arrives in our area at 7:30 to 8:00 AM. He always saves enough parking spots for all of us. I probably know ALL the people within 75 feet of my vehicle. They will watch my stuff while I pee or throw the ball around and I will do the same for them.

Rule # 8 -- Acost all fans of the other team. Do NOT let them feel comfortable at your stadium. For example, send all the kids trying to sell stuff to them with the promise that the non-Bills fan will purchase $200.00 worth of stuff and do NOT take "NO" as an answer. Throw food that has dropped on the ground at them. Approach them carrying your chef knife (my personal favourite). Call them names. Use props. At this year's opener, I took them to Mark's pot of water that he used to cook lobsters which has scum all around it and I said "you're a scum sucker...". Or walk up to them with a towel over one arm in waiter fashion with a big wooden pepper grinder. If they are a Bills fan, ask them if they want pepper. If they are NOT, ask them if they want you to shove the grinder up their a**.

Rule # 9 -- Burn something. After the Flutie vs. Johnson fiasco, I burned a box of Flutie Flakes in effigy. This weekend, we are burning teddy bears.

Rule # 10 -- See rule # 1 above.

I hope that helps. Oh, Jack Danials is coming to judge the best Tailgate in the NFL for the New England Game. Please do NOT use any of this information I just gave you since we intend on winning that prize.

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 09:54 PM
:hail:

Valerie
09-27-2002, 09:56 PM
T! What are you still doing here? I thought you'd be out partying or something.

Creemoredrinker
09-27-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
T! What are you still doing here? I thought you'd be out partying or something.

I reveal the secrets of the great tailgate party and T comes out here with a:hail: and a HUMP and you are all over him?

I think I will pour myslef another glass of wine and go to bed.

Valerie
09-27-2002, 10:31 PM
Sorry, Creemore, but T and I go way back. He's a sweetie, even if he did blow me off opening weekend. :sadwalk:

Creemoredrinker
09-27-2002, 10:41 PM
Sorry, Creemore, but T and I go way back. He's a sweetie, even if he did blow me off opening weekend. :sadwalk:

I would never do that to a lady.

T., do I need to also give you the 10 Commandments of how to treat a lady right? I think this would go quickier if you simply moved to Canada for a couple of years.

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 11:02 PM
Sorry J :( I will see you for the phins game! I didn't go out tonight low on funds!

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2002, 11:03 PM
Thanks Creeem!

Sabre Ally
09-29-2002, 12:06 AM
Uh.......most of you won't see this before the game since I was sick the last two days and am just catching up, but....

1. I'm making an appearance at the, um, karate club or whatever tailgate since I'm riding with Dozer.
2. If I can find the thread that tells where Creem parks I am planning on stopping over there to burn a teddy bear.
3. Churchie!!!!!! I'm sitting there too!!!!!!! :cheers:

That 'bout covers it. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

The_Philster
09-29-2002, 05:07 AM

Don't worry about it. I laid into him for you. :D
And you had me to dance with anyway. ;)

THATHURMANATOR
10-03-2002, 04:21 PM
Lets keep this thread going. You know I will be at the game how bout all of you?

THATHURMANATOR
10-03-2002, 06:11 PM
just me going huh? that suck :(