PDA

View Full Version : Mike32282

yle
10-08-2003, 12:11 PM
Are you gonna answer my question or what?

Michael82
10-08-2003, 12:20 PM
I'm not ignoring you. Just debating it. Amani Toomer is good...but Stephen Davis has been kicking ass lately. Is there a chance I can get you to throw in another player to help me decide quicker? :D

yle
10-08-2003, 12:23 PM
Check your PMs.

lordofgun
10-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by yledust
Check your PMs.

His mom just checked. He still has it. :D

yle
10-08-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
His mom just checked. He still has it. :D

I said PMs, not hymen.

Novacane
10-08-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
I'm not ignoring you. Just debating it. Amani Toomer is good...but Stephen Davis has been kicking ass lately. Is there a chance I can get you to throw in another player to help me decide quicker? :D

If you even consider trading Stephen Davis for Amani Toomer you need to be smacked!

The_Philster
10-08-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
If you even consider trading Stephen Davis for Amani Toomer you need to be smacked!

That would just him to do it. He's into that sort of thing. :D

Michael82
10-10-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

THERE's MY ANSWER! :D Thanks! :snicker:

yle
10-10-2003, 07:43 AM
I already took the offer off the table. You'll regret it when Toomer is putting up good numbers, and you've got a 3rd back on the bench doing nothing for you.

Michael82
10-10-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by yledust
I already took the offer off the table. You'll regret it when Toomer is putting up good numbers, and you've got a 3rd back on the bench doing nothing for you.

No, I might put Shaun Alexander or Jamal Lewis up for trade, later. Besides, I have Rod Smith (#1 receiver), Donald Driver (#1 receiver, now that he is healthy), Chris Chambers (#1 receiver), and Darrell Jackson (good receiver). Why do I really NEED a new WR? If anything, I might need a new QB if Gannon and Bledsoe don't get back to the way they are supposed to. :mad:

E-Klips
10-10-2003, 10:55 AM
Rod Smith is too iffy and is being replaced by Ashley Lelie. Yeah, he had one big game, but so what? Lelie will end up with better stats. Jackson is decent, but Koren Robinson is the guy that's getting the looks from Hasselbeck. Driver is a good WR, but the injury is a concern as is the emerging Javon Walker. Chambers is a decent WR on a team without a decent QB. You should consider a trade. Once the season winds down, you may find that your WRs are not that great.

Novacane
10-10-2003, 12:51 PM
It's too early in the season to be trading away a stud RB even if he is your 3rd RB. An injury could happen Sunday and then you'll be glad you have Davis to step in. Toomer is not that big of an upgrade over what Mike has. Good Move turning that one down!!!!