PDA

View Full Version : What do you say we get some Jets fans in here?

Michael82
10-08-2003, 02:29 PM
Seriously tho. I just registered on The Gang Green. It's a pretty good site and also a member of our Beasts of the East group. :up:

Check it out here and try to bring someone with you. :D :jetsuck:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/

Jetfanmack
10-08-2003, 02:30 PM
You got me, man, but you invite us to talk smack. We can't talk smack..

LtBillsFan66
10-08-2003, 02:30 PM
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/

LtBillsFan66
10-08-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Jetfanmack

I agree. Let the smack begin!

Mr. Miyagi
10-08-2003, 02:31 PM
You must've been mistaken. I am sure the invite said "come here to get smacked."

Michael82
10-08-2003, 02:32 PM

We can't talk smack right now either. :sadwalk:

LtBillsFan66
10-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
We can't talk smack right now either. :sadwalk:

WTF! Why not? :mad:

Jetfanmack
10-08-2003, 02:36 PM
More wins than us :(

LtBillsFan66
10-08-2003, 02:38 PM

You have no confidence in Vinny?

Mr. Miyagi
10-08-2003, 02:39 PM
But look at it this way, you guys are tied with Tomlinson's San Diego Chargers!!! :snicker:

Michael82
10-08-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
But look at it this way, you guys are tied with Tomlinson's San Diego Chargers!!! :snicker:

Don't remind me! :angry:ing Tomlinson!!!! I drafted him in most of my leagues. :mad:

Jetfanmack
10-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Why should I have faith in Vinny? He hasn't won a game since your Buffalo game which would not have been one if not for Chad Morton and the special teams. Teams play to stuff the run, and hope Vinny beats them. He hasn't yet.

I have more courage, more touch, and can lead receivers better than him, and I am 15. :machgun:

Jetfanmack
10-08-2003, 02:51 PM
You want smack from me? Bledsoe won't survive the game. Ellis will be ALL OVER Bledsoe and so would Abraham if he plays.

Michael82
10-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Why should I have faith in Vinny? He hasn't won a game since your Buffalo game which would not have been one if not for Chad Morton and the special teams. Teams play to stuff the run, and hope Vinny beats them. He hasn't yet.

I have more courage, more touch, and can lead receivers better than him, and I am 15. :machgun:

ouch! where did those Super Bowl champion rose colored glasses go?

Miami_Vice
10-08-2003, 03:07 PM
Both of your teams are pathetic

Jetfanmack
10-08-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

ouch! where did those Super Bowl champion rose colored glasses go?

Never been alive to see my team win a Super Bowl:x: They went out the window with Chad's injury. But if the Jets win against Buffalo, they should beat Houston and then Pennington comes back against Philly I believe. Then Josh Evans comes back soon afterward. :fishfry:

:offtopic: I love these smileys :snicker2:

SABURZFAN
10-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Why should I have faith in Vinny?

because joe namath and richard todd are retired.

Michael82
10-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Never been alive to see my team win a Super Bowl:x: They went out the window with Chad's injury. But if the Jets win against Buffalo, they should beat Houston and then Pennington comes back against Philly I believe. Then Josh Evans comes back soon afterward. :fishfry:

:offtopic: I love these smileys :snicker2:

Pennington is coming back that EARLY?!?!?! :eek: I thought it was going to be November at the earliest. When does Josh Evans come back? :scratch:

As far as the smilies...they are the thing that gets people addicted to this site! :D :gobills:

:jetsuck:

stuckincincy
10-08-2003, 03:12 PM
RE this thread sub-title:

The only thing that would chase away Fin fans from this forum is if the nation collectively decided to deny the State of Florida FEMA money. How else do you think they could afford to be on-line? :pir:

Jetfanmack
10-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Evans coming back after 8 games likely according to some article I read. Pennington is coming back very early. He started throwing a few days ago.:pray: :cheers:

If we are 2-4 and get our offense back, we got a shot. Same spot as last year. And you remember what happened last year...:fishfry: :boom:

Jetfanmack
10-08-2003, 03:18 PM
/
Originally posted by stuckincincy
RE this thread sub-title:

The only thing that would chase away Fin fans from this forum is if the nation collectively decided to deny the State of Florida FEMA money. How else do you think they could afford to be on-line? :pir:

Or say there is a gay pride parade in Pee Pee Stadium. Maybe they'd sell out.:lol!: :lol!:

The_Philster
10-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Miami_Vice
Both of your teams are pathetic

Wait your turn, Junior. We'll get back to you in December when you're in the midst of your annual swoon.

stuckincincy
10-08-2003, 03:54 PM
/

Or say there is a gay pride parade in Pee Pee Stadium. Maybe they'd sell out.:lol!: :lol!:

En espanol, por favor. :band:

njsue
10-08-2003, 04:13 PM

3 things wrong with the jests

1. woody johnson does not have a real clue about winning football games or else

2 Paul hacket would have been canned along time ago

3 the GM sucks cause he let the best play making WR the jest had go Laverneus coles.

It is not Herman Edwards Fault.