PDA

View Full Version : It's Time to Turn the Corner

HAMMER
10-08-2003, 02:57 PM
patriot

It is time for the players, coaches, and everyone else involved in this organization to step it up. Mr. Wilson stepped up to the plate and opened his wallet the last two years, he deserves better than the mediocrity the Bills are displaying.

*Game 1 we blow out the Patriots in the best home opener in recent memory. Buffalo took advantage of Milloy and his familiarity with NE's schemes and a lot of emotion. They played with fire and intensity, where is that now? I think everyone knew that we were not 31 points better than the Pats but on any given Sunday....

*Game 2 we blow out the Jags with perfect passing by Bledsoe. One of the best performances I have ever seen, his throws were astounding. However the Jags secondary was weak, look what the very average Drew Brees did to them last weekend.

*Game 3 we get it handed to us by the most hated rival Miami. Punked physically all game at the line of scrimmage, very disappointing but forgiveable knowing Miami is a very strong team.

*Game 4 we get it handed to us by the depleted Eagles on our field, inexcusable. No running game, beaten at the LOS all game long again. Where is the attitude?

*Game 5 we narrowly escape the Bengals, I know they are better than they have been in years past but we struggled mightily in the first half.

If we struggle against the Jets it is going to be a long season. They need to come out and punch this team in the mouth by controlling the LOS all day and running the ball down their throats. Gilbride is not calling enough running plays, last year our O-Line did a great job with run blocking, are you telling me they regressed after spending another training camp together. Where is the attitude? I am really pissed that this team seems to be slipping instead of progressing, some of that is coaching, some is execution. (Dropped balls, penalties, etc).

The schedule gets pretty rough soon, the Skins are no pushover, the Giants are decent, the Boys are for real, the Chiefs, Colts, and Titans are great teams. Then we have Miami and the Pats as well. If we continue to play the way we have we will most likely lose 2/3 to all of those games. I fear another 8-8 season at best if we have seen the real Bills the last three weeks. I am trying to be realistic not pessimistic. I was very high on this team after week two as most of you were but I am a nervous wreck watching this team now. Lets open the can of whoop azz and get it going Buffalo!

Miami_Vice
10-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Man, looks like Barfalo is still trying to recover from that ass kicking down in Miami.

ryjam282
10-08-2003, 03:16 PM
We do have a tough schedule down the stretch but one thing is for certain. If we are the playoff team that we all though we would be in the preseason then we will beat some of those teams and that's that. If we can't beat the Tennessee's, Giants, and Colts of the world then we don't belong in the playoffs anyway. That is how I see it. I know we can't win them all but winning a few of them will help this team show it's character and make a push for the playoffs.

GO BILLS!!!

Ryan

njsue
10-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Miami_Vice
Man, looks like Barfalo is still trying to recover from that ass kicking down in Miami.

You wont be talking so proudly after December 21 fish face:boom:

helmetguy
10-08-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by njsue
You wont be talking so proudly after December 21 fish face:boom:

No one ever accused him of being terribly bright. Someone has to write his stuff for him.

IHateTheDullphins
10-08-2003, 07:28 PM
:lol: