PDA

View Full Version : Now I like Lavar Arrington!!!

Thailog80
10-08-2003, 04:45 PM
Lavar issues a warning! (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1633558)

Got to like a team guy like Lavar!!

venis2k1
10-08-2003, 04:50 PM
If he was a member of the NFLPA, he would be one of the biggest stars in football.

LABillzFan
10-08-2003, 05:01 PM
Sapp is 2-2 right now after a mindblower on MNF.

If he's smart, he'll leave the jabbering on the field.

The_Philster
10-08-2003, 08:26 PM
I've always liked Lavar...Penn State fan here. ;)

NoRing4U
10-08-2003, 08:34 PM
I didn't realize Sapp jogged through their stretching like he did to us as well ;).

I hope Arrington knocks the piss out of him if he lines up on O.

LABillzFan
10-08-2003, 08:35 PM
By the way, Thai...nice hat.

ArcticWildMan
10-09-2003, 12:31 AM
Sweet!!!! Maybe Arrington will do to Sapp what Sapp did to that Green Bay player last year. :up:

I can't stand Warren Sapp and if there is any player in the NFL I wish bad things on, it's him. The guy is an arrogant ass who deserves to have somebody repay him for his cheap shot he took last year against the GB player.

stuckincincy
10-09-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Sweet!!!! Maybe Arrington will do to Sapp what Sapp did to that Green Bay player last year. :up:

I can't stand Warren Sapp and if there is any player in the NFL I wish bad things on, it's him. The guy is an arrogant ass who deserves to have somebody repay him for his cheap shot he took last year against the GB player.

What is is now - three years - since DAL safety George Teague clocked the idiot Owens when he did his little hoo-ha dance midfield at Texas stadium?

Buffatexas
10-09-2003, 06:10 AM
I hope Lavar kicks sapp's a**

stuckincincy
10-09-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
I've always liked Lavar...Penn State fan here. ;)

Ah. Happy Valley:D

If I recall correctly, wasn't Arrington one of the gazillion picks that Ditka gave up for Ricky? Mr. Potatoe Head (Mike Brown) overrode then CIN coach Coslet who desperately, and correctly, wanted to make the trade. Mr. Head INSISTED on Akili Smith. Whatta guy :down:

The Shadow
10-09-2003, 08:37 AM
A month ago Arrington was on a show called 'While You Were Out', a home improvement/Trading Spaces-type show on TLC. One of the hosts asked Lavar who he thought would be the team to look out for this year and he said without hesitation Buffalo. They asked him a second time as if they thought he might reconsider such a ridiculous idea but he again said immediately that the Bills would be good this season.

A smart man, that Mr Arrington.

TedMock
10-09-2003, 08:57 AM
Living in the DC area I've learned to hate the Redskins. For some reason, I can't get myself to dislike Lavarr. The guys a balls out player who just has a lot of fun out there. My buddy does protection for Dan Snyder and he told me that Lavarr is easily the coolest guy on the team. He said he's like a big 10 year old during practice. Go's 100% and enjoys himself, very serious during the play and very playful off the field. He also said Bruce is the biggest ASS he's ever met.

lordofgun
10-09-2003, 09:02 AM
Sapp's comebacks were so weak. :shakeno:

The Spaz
10-09-2003, 09:21 AM
Only thing Sapp has is a mouth. He is an overrated POS! I hope he lines up as a TE and tries catching a ball and Lavar Takes him out!

Thailog80
10-09-2003, 09:23 AM
He and Meshawn certainly had there traps nailed shut monday night didnt they? I hope Arrington levels him! Meshawn too!

E-Klips
10-09-2003, 02:22 PM
Sapp isn't even playing at the same level he once did, so he needs to focus on the game and leave the trash talking alone. He sounds like Lee Flowers when he used to call the Bucs 'paper champions' back when the Steelers beat Tampa. Flowers didn't have much to say when the Bucs won the Super Bowl and he and his sorry ass Steelers got punked by the Titans.

The_Philster
10-10-2003, 03:13 AM
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- The NFL weighed in on the LaVar Arrington-Warren Sapp spat with a stern warning: If Sapp prances through the Washington Redskins' jumping jacks, he's going to get flagged.

The NFL on Thursday told both the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Redskins that no pregame hostilities will be tolerated when the two teams meet Sunday.

Specifically, the Bucs were told that it is not permissible to run through opponents' formations during pregame stretching. Sapp has been known for doing just that, including some fancy stepping through Colts' players before Monday night's game against Indianapolis....
more (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/football/nfl/10/09/bc.fbn.redskins.arrington.sapp.ap/index.html)

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 07:46 PM
The anticipated war of words between Tampa Bay's Warren Sapp and Washington's LaVar Arrington wound up fizzling as much as the Redskins in the second half of their 35-13 drubbing against the Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers yesterday at FedEx Field.
On Wednesday, Arrington warned Sapp not to repeat his usual habit of wading into the opponent's pregame stretching routine. The Pro Bowl linebacker said if the Pro Bowl defensive tackle "disrespected" the Redskins, he would get him. Sapp responded by saying that he "wouldn't be hard to find" if Arrington wanted a piece of him before the game. ...
more (http://www.washtimes.com/sports/20031013-011347-1721r.htm)