PDA

View Full Version : Blue & Gold Is Back !!!

David Deboudt
10-08-2003, 11:00 PM
Hey guys,

I think I've finally discovered what was going to happen this year... the NHL has a new program called NHL's Vintage Jersey Program that will allow SIX teams to wear the old jerseys for selected dates this year. I know that Montreal is among them as they've just unveiled their new uniforms, but I think Buffalo ahs a chance to be on that program after Golisano's request.

As a consequence, the team will wear Blue ad Gold this year for selected occasions...

This great speculation :whisper: is brought to you by UltimateSabres.com

PS: if that's not true, don't be too hard at me... :couch:

Earthquake Enyart
10-09-2003, 06:42 AM
What does Brian H have to say about this? He normally breaks news like this first.

SABURZFAN
10-09-2003, 10:02 AM
:lolcry:

Myers57
10-09-2003, 10:05 AM
The SabresBlueAndGold personality of Darryl is rejoicing as well as Afinogenov61!

clumping platelets
10-09-2003, 10:28 AM
:up:

Now all we gotta do is get the Aud up and running again and tear down HSBC Arena

:ontome:

Myers57
10-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
:up:

Now all we gotta do is get the Aud up and running again and tear down HSBC Arena

:ontome:

You were joking right?!?!?!?!?

The Aud would be kool for a few games, but the arena cost Buffalo so much money and the city can't afford to tear it down...

Besides, if they did, I would glasly give them a few bucks for it!;):loblo:

Milenko
10-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Im right behind you on that one B&G :)

I'd gladly fork a few bucks over for a chance at ownin that peice of history :)

Myers57
10-09-2003, 02:21 PM
Milenko, were you on the Thunderpuck forums?

Your name looks familiar but I can't quite pick out who you are...

Did you ever post on the Sabres forum? and if so, what was your sig like so I can figure you out

David Deboudt
10-09-2003, 02:45 PM
Milenko used to write a few articles for the website. He also created some wallpapers (chech the appropriate section on the website)...

Hopefully, Greg (Milenko) will be back this year and contribute more than ever!

Welcome to the board Milenko!

JD
10-10-2003, 10:29 PM
I finally learned how to use photoshop so soon I can make some wallpapers and sigs for you guys.

:)

But I just need the program, I dont have one for home....

Sabres_PR
10-11-2003, 04:38 PM
Based on the logo for the Rochester game, I wouldn't be surprised to see the blue and gold jerseys for that game.

JD
10-12-2003, 11:32 PM
Oh I see, Nice point!