X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

This time TH will get his 100+

I got a feeling that TH is gonna break out against the mets. Moulds may be out, the mets have the worst run D in the AFC, and Henry has some catching up to do, and he knows it. After his performance last week, i think he's ready. I'd like to see him catch more screens, like last year, he was nasty after he caught the ball. Go TH!!!!
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: This time TH will get his 100+

Originally posted by BillsNick
    I got a feeling that TH is gonna break out against the mets. Moulds may be out, the mets have the worst run D in the AFC, and Henry has some catching up to do, and he knows it. After his performance last week, i think he's ready. I'd like to see him catch more screens, like last year, he was nasty after he caught the ball. Go TH!!!!
    THAT would be excellent. I'd sure give upcoming opponents something to think about.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• BillsNick
      • Jul 2003

It's godda happen, and this is it.

Comment

• E-Klips
        You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
        • Oct 2003

It would be nice. Looking at the team rankings, we've faced some pretty tough run defenses, but the Jets are DEAD LAST against the run in the league, so there is no excuse this time.
        CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03

Comment

• Zona2
          • Oct 2003

It would be very nice if TH went for 150+ yards Sunday. Bills will win if he does....

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

KG may be actually FORCED to call running plays.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Maybe the "groin injury" is an inside joke between Travis and Eric in order to change how Gilbride calls the offense.

so maybe Eric wants to rest

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Travis should have a field day against the Jets, which means he probably won't.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Disgustipatex
                  The King Troll himself(Formerly Piltdown Man)
                  • Sep 2003

There is no way in hell he gets 200+ yards. The Jets should be able to stop his fraud now that they have to deal with just a pair of bad recievers.

"No TH, I aint got no younger hos for you, freak!"

Comment

• BillsNick
                    • Jul 2003

KG call running plays? get outa here, that's silly!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Disgustipatex
                      There is no way in hell he gets 200+ yards. The Jets should be able to stop his fraud now that they have to deal with just a pair of bad recievers.

Geez.....................I wonder why you're banned from gangreen and buffalorange? Do you ever have anything intelligent to say?

Comment

• stuckincincy
                        Buffalo Bills Fan
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Disgustipatex
                        Disgustipatex of no known Location:

No, no 200 yds on the horizon. It seems, tho, your estimation of the Jet's run defense is - shall we say? - a little counter to the evidence?

What exactly is a Disgustipatex? Something along the lines of a used hygeine product? I await illumination...inquiring minds want to know (TM).
                        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

If Moulds plays, it's possible that Henry will have a monster day. But if he's out, I think the Jets may put a lot more into stopping the run and Travis will have to really work extra hard for those yards.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

The Jets defence under Ted Cottrell has always played his staple cover two zone. That defence has been horrible against the run. It will be interesting in view of the Jets' bye week and the absence of Moulds to see if Ted Cottrell breaks form and stacks the box like Jacksonville did. If they do, Henry won't break 100, though I think he'll still do better than he did vs the Dolphins. The Bills' WR's will have to make plays to force the Jets back into a more honest defence.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                              The Jets defence under Ted Cottrell has always played his staple cover two zone. That defence has been horrible against the run. It will be interesting in view of the Jets' bye week and the absence of Moulds to see if Ted Cottrell breaks form and stacks the box like Jacksonville did. If they do, Henry won't break 100, though I think he'll still do better than he did vs the Dolphins. The Bills' WR's will have to make plays to force the Jets back into a more honest defence.
                              Actually the Jets have been playing a lot of cover 3, try to put 8 in the box to stop the run, it's just hasn't happen for them..Their LB's are just too slow to take advantage of any double teams the DT's may get. I think Herm will do a lot of substituting his LB's trying to push them into being a little more aggressive this week.

Reach for the stars

Comment

Working...
                              X