PDA

View Full Version : This time TH will get his 100+

BillsNick
10-09-2003, 02:29 PM
I got a feeling that TH is gonna break out against the mets. Moulds may be out, the mets have the worst run D in the AFC, and Henry has some catching up to do, and he knows it. After his performance last week, i think he's ready. I'd like to see him catch more screens, like last year, he was nasty after he caught the ball. Go TH!!!!

stuckincincy
10-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by BillsNick
I got a feeling that TH is gonna break out against the mets. Moulds may be out, the mets have the worst run D in the AFC, and Henry has some catching up to do, and he knows it. After his performance last week, i think he's ready. I'd like to see him catch more screens, like last year, he was nasty after he caught the ball. Go TH!!!!

THAT would be excellent. I'd sure give upcoming opponents something to think about. :up:

BillsNick
10-09-2003, 02:35 PM
It's godda happen, and this is it.

E-Klips
10-09-2003, 02:40 PM
It would be nice. Looking at the team rankings, we've faced some pretty tough run defenses, but the Jets are DEAD LAST against the run in the league, so there is no excuse this time.

Zona2
10-09-2003, 03:17 PM
It would be very nice if TH went for 150+ yards Sunday. Bills will win if he does....

lordofgun
10-09-2003, 03:29 PM
KG may be actually FORCED to call running plays. :eek:

G. Host
10-09-2003, 04:39 PM
Maybe the "groin injury" is an inside joke between Travis and Eric in order to change how Gilbride calls the offense.

:jetsuck: so maybe Eric wants to rest

Jan Reimers
10-09-2003, 04:49 PM
Travis should have a field day against the Jets, which means he probably won't.

Disgustipatex
10-09-2003, 06:16 PM
There is no way in hell he gets 200+ yards. The Jets should be able to stop his fraud now that they have to deal with just a pair of bad recievers.

BillsNick
10-10-2003, 11:31 AM
KG call running plays? get outa here, that's silly!

Novacane
10-10-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex
There is no way in hell he gets 200+ yards. The Jets should be able to stop his fraud now that they have to deal with just a pair of bad recievers.

Geez.....................I wonder why you're banned from gangreen and buffalorange? Do you ever have anything intelligent to say?

stuckincincy
10-10-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex

Disgustipatex of no known Location:

No, no 200 yds on the horizon. It seems, tho, your estimation of the Jet's run defense is - shall we say? - a little counter to the evidence?

What exactly is a Disgustipatex? Something along the lines of a used hygeine product? I await illumination...inquiring minds want to know (TM). :idunno:

The_Philster
10-10-2003, 06:46 PM
If Moulds plays, it's possible that Henry will have a monster day. But if he's out, I think the Jets may put a lot more into stopping the run and Travis will have to really work extra hard for those yards.

TigerJ
10-10-2003, 09:38 PM
The Jets defence under Ted Cottrell has always played his staple cover two zone. That defence has been horrible against the run. It will be interesting in view of the Jets' bye week and the absence of Moulds to see if Ted Cottrell breaks form and stacks the box like Jacksonville did. If they do, Henry won't break 100, though I think he'll still do better than he did vs the Dolphins. The Bills' WR's will have to make plays to force the Jets back into a more honest defence.

MDFINFAN
10-10-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
The Jets defence under Ted Cottrell has always played his staple cover two zone. That defence has been horrible against the run. It will be interesting in view of the Jets' bye week and the absence of Moulds to see if Ted Cottrell breaks form and stacks the box like Jacksonville did. If they do, Henry won't break 100, though I think he'll still do better than he did vs the Dolphins. The Bills' WR's will have to make plays to force the Jets back into a more honest defence.

Actually the Jets have been playing a lot of cover 3, try to put 8 in the box to stop the run, it's just hasn't happen for them..Their LB's are just too slow to take advantage of any double teams the DT's may get. I think Herm will do a lot of substituting his LB's trying to push them into being a little more aggressive this week.