PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster Fantasy Deal!

Dozerdog
10-10-2003, 01:03 AM
I think you can Pencil the Dozerdogs and Sabre Ally into the finals now...:D

Ally Gets - Marty Turco, Jason Allison

Dozerdogs get Joe Thornton, Nick Lidstrom

I get a scoring center who piles up the PIM's, and the #1 defenseman in the league- two soft spots on my team. I still have Aeibischer who will win 40 games and play in 70, and Hedberg who will see 30-40 games in Vancouver (and win 20)

Ally gets Top goalie Turco, and Jason Allison- often injured but a point a game player when he's all there. Even if Allison never plays she has almost an even-steven trade. She won't miss Thornton's production that much.

So far, one team think's it's a lopsided deal in my favor. No other complaints yet

Earthquake Enyart
10-10-2003, 06:49 AM
Bun Bun cleaned her clock.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
So far, one team think's it's a lopsided deal in my favor. No other complaints yet

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

i think we found out who that "one team" is.:snicker2:

yle
10-10-2003, 09:49 AM
I agree with the old fart, but I guess when you factor in Ally's complete lack of a goalie, it's not so bad.

Myers57
10-10-2003, 10:03 AM
My only good player is Milan Hejduk...

Smukdaddy18
10-10-2003, 02:12 PM
That deal is DEFFINATLY in your favor.....Thornton led in points I believe, if not he was 2nd or 3rd, and Lidstroms the best defenseman out period. You give up a descent goalie, but I would invest in Potvin or Belfour before I would Turco, and I dont even think Jason Allison is playing right now. He wont be anything special. So you better do it if I were u

The Spaz
10-10-2003, 02:13 PM
That's a very raw deal! Ally wake up and smell the coffee you got screwed!:)

Rhett4NHL
10-10-2003, 03:33 PM
If Allison wasn't hurt, it wouldn't be so bad. Turco will be one of the best goalies in the league and a prime Allison could put up the same points as Thornton. But, Allison is far from prime, and not playing. So...yeah...Dozerdog with the steal.

pyrrhonist
10-10-2003, 04:42 PM
It might be an even deal, if Allison wasn't always out with some injury. As it stands, I'm saying Dozerdog got the win on this one.

Sabre Ally
10-10-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

Originally posted by The Spaz
That's a very raw deal! Ally wake up and smell the coffee you got screwed!:)

Hey, I totally agree, but the ****ing autodraft completely screwed me over on goaltenders....I didn't even get a starter. I won't get ANY fantasy points if I don't get two goalie starts per week, so one good 'keeper is absolutely essential. Hopefully, Kariya and Selanne will make up for my lack of scoring centres.

Sabre Ally
10-10-2003, 05:44 PM
Plus, last season I traded Turco away to Dozer in one league and totally screwed myself, so this year, we're doing it backwards. :lmao: