PDA

View Full Version : It is not IF, but WHEN...

Tatonka
10-10-2003, 08:05 AM
i cant believe miami is going to waste this kid in one season by giving him this many carries.. but they will.. and he will be lucky just to make it through the season... his odds are not good.

Dolphins | R. Williams On Pace For Attempt Record - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:09:40 -0700

Through four games, Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams is on pace for 460 carries, which would be an NFL single-season record.

Tatonka
10-10-2003, 08:08 AM
and big surprise here.. seau injured.

Dolphins | Hendricks To Start Jaguars Game - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:08:55 -0700

Miami Dolphins LB Tommy Hendricks practiced for the second consecutive day Thursday, Oct. 9, at the starting weak-side linebacker position. Hendricks will start in place of injured LB Junior Seau (hamstring) for the Sunday, Oct. 12, against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

jaja54
10-10-2003, 08:19 AM
Ricky's number of carries is up because of the 42 carries he had against you guys. Per Norv Turner, Ricky would have had 10 less carries if Fiedler does not overthrow the two open WR he had for TD's. This caused Ricky to continue the drive.

His average number of carries per game will go down. He only got 22 carries against the Giants. Our coaches are aware of the possiblity of over-use as well.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2003, 08:20 AM
it looks as if ricky will be the next earl campbell.bum phillips ran him into the ground.now we have dumb wannstadt.how many more john avery's will they draft after ricky's gone?

jaja54
10-10-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
it looks as if ricky will be the next earl campbell.bum phillips ran him into the ground.now we have dumb wannstadt.how many more john avery's will they draft after ricky's gone?

Did you read my post? The coaches are aware and I don't think he'll get the ball 42 times again anytime soon.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by jaja54

Did you read my post?

ummmm.....NO!!!!i posted right after you.

Michael82
10-10-2003, 08:43 AM
I don't care what Norv Turner says. Ricky Williams IS YOUR OFFENSE! He is going to get over 30 carries a game, all year and will probably tire out by the end of the season or suffer some kind of injury.

PhinPhan1227
10-10-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
I don't care what Norv Turner says. Ricky Williams IS YOUR OFFENSE! He is going to get over 30 carries a game, all year and will probably tire out by the end of the season or suffer some kind of injury.

If he's the offense, and WILL get over 30 carries a game...was there a rip in the space/time contuum last week when Miami won and Ricky only got 22 carries?

justasportsfan
10-10-2003, 08:58 AM

His average number of carries per game will go down. He only got 22 carries against the Giants. Our coaches are aware of the possiblity of over-use as well.

RW is great but he's no Superman. W/o him, the fins are finished.

PhinPhan1227
10-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i cant believe miami is going to waste this kid in one season by giving him this many carries.. but they will.. and he will be lucky just to make it through the season... his odds are not good.

Through four games, Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams is on pace for 460 carries, which would be an NFL single-season record.

And you don't think that rushing Willis back too soon also carries an increased risk of shortening his career?

PhinPhan1227
10-10-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

Um...DUH!!! Name me a team, and I'll show you a player who would ruin a season by going down. Tell me, how many win do the Bills get if Bledsoe goes down? And without a running game, Bledsoe will need to throw more often which increases his risk of injury. Injuries are going to happen...but unless the player has an injury history, who can say when?

justasportsfan
10-10-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Um...DUH!!! Name me a team, and I'll show you a player who would ruin a season by going down. Tell me, how many win do the Bills get if Bledsoe goes down? And without a running game, Bledsoe will need to throw more often which increases his risk of injury. Injuries are going to happen...but unless the player has an injury history, who can say when?

I only stated that because if the fins coaching staff does indeed continue to work him at this pace, he may very be tired down the stretch.

QB's don't get hit as much as rb's.

And you don't think that rushing Willis back too soon also carries an increased risk of shortening his career?

I didn't hear the bills say they were rushing Willis back. I bet he hardly sees the field this season. Morris should be back and Henry will hopefully be healed by then.

unleeshed1
10-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Regardless of how many times RW runs, the Fins are going to have their hands full against Leftwich.

jaja54
10-10-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282

Just cause you think it up, and wish it, doesn't make it so. We'll see at the end of the season.

jaja54
10-10-2003, 10:11 AM

Agreed. And the coaches know that. So knowing that the coasches are aware of the issue, do you honestly think that they are going to put him in any situation that would hurt him? That would be committing employment suicide.

jaja54
10-10-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by unleeshed1
Regardless of how many times RW runs, the Fins are going to have their hands full against Leftwich.

traditionally, Norv has been able to eat rookie QBs for breakfast. Especially, non mobile ones.

Marino13Phins
10-10-2003, 10:26 AM
They are going to make a big deal out of the number of carries now because it is the only thing they can do. Ricky will be just fine, and they will see that at the end of the season. This gives bills fans gradification by mentioning this, even though it will not be talked about at the end of the season.

They just dont know what it's like to have a tough strong rb.

Marino13Phins
10-10-2003, 10:27 AM
The phins will be just fine against leftwhich, leftwhich will not be able to read the coverages of miami, he is to young, I expect atleast 3 interceptions. I mean we made a veteran qb like drew look silly..

erynthered
10-10-2003, 10:35 AM
RW last game of the year will be in Buffalo, He's gonna get his ass burried in RWS

stuckincincy
10-10-2003, 10:43 AM

Tell me, how many win do the Bills get if Bledsoe goes down?

Well, there's two schools of thought on that. :D

E-Klips
10-10-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
The phins will be just fine against leftwhich, leftwhich will not be able to read the coverages of miami, he is to young, I expect atleast 3 interceptions. I mean we made a veteran qb like drew look silly..

Defenses made Drew look silly the end of last season too (not Miami's), so you can't say you destroyed a 'veteran QB' since obviously he has shown a propensity for such a collapse.
As for what the Dolphins may or may not do, after all the December meltdowns they have had, I know if I were a Dolphin fan I wouldn't talk any smack until the Lombardi trophy was in hand. You'll just look more stupid if they do another swoon at the end of the season.

Doc
10-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Use your brains Dols fans. Wicky's 42 carries against the Bills are balanced by his 22 carries against the Gints. Hell against the Jets he carried the ball 34 times! He'll be worn out by the end of November, and certainly by the 2nd Bills game, not that it will matter.

Stewie
10-10-2003, 11:00 AM

The coaches are aware

WOW a miami dolphins coach right here on this bills board. Thats great! Coach, can you tell me more about what you're aware of?

Whats that? You're not a coach? Ohh.. so what you're telling me is you'd like to believe the coaches are aware, right?

Marino13Phins
10-10-2003, 11:47 AM
You guys are just still upset Miami dominated you, and single handedly ruined your season. You have yet to rebound from that game. Miami exposed you as a weak team, and now even the bengals without corey dillon can give you guys a run for your money. I am not even counting out vinny and the jets this week against you guys.

L.A. Playa
10-10-2003, 11:51 AM

traditionally, Norv has been able to eat rookie QBs for breakfast. Especially, non mobile ones.

isn't norv turner the OFFENSIVE coordinator????

:confused2

SABURZFAN
10-10-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by paulB

WOW a miami dolphins coach right here on this bills board. Thats great! Coach, can you tell me more about what you're aware of?

Whats that? You're not a coach? Ohh.. so what you're telling me is you'd like to believe the coaches are aware, right?

:laughter:

SABURZFAN
10-10-2003, 12:02 PM
You guys are just still upset Miami dominated you, and single handedly ruined your season.

what are you smoking,junior?ONE game doesn't ruin a season.otherwise,the towel would have been thrown in when miami lost to houston.

Marino13Phins
10-10-2003, 12:04 PM
Well you guys have looked awful since that game and can't seem to get things on track.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2003, 12:06 PM
thanks for your concern.:rolleyes:

HenryRules
10-10-2003, 12:07 PM
I agree Ricky is getting too many carries ... I just can't believe it's coming from people on this board who, at the start of the season, were calling for Henry to get more carries then he did last year.

Tatonka
10-10-2003, 12:32 PM
If he's the offense, and WILL get over 30 carries a game...was there a rip in the space/time contuum last week when Miami won and Ricky only got 22 carries?

he only got 22 carries because he was getting owned by the giants defense.

i agree completely... it is a bad idea to bring him back too soon.

jaja54
10-10-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by paulB

Hey JERK,
I never called myself a coach. The only reason I say they are aware is because Norv Tuner discussed the issue, as I said in my first post. Maybe you should read more carefully. Stop skipping all the big words.

PhinPhan1227
10-10-2003, 12:35 PM

I only stated that because if the fins coaching staff does indeed continue to work him at this pace, he may very be tired down the stretch.

QB's don't get hit as much as rb's.

I didn't hear the bills say they were rushing Willis back. I bet he hardly sees the field this season. Morris should be back and Henry will hopefully be healed by then.

Qb's don't get hit as much, but they're also more fragile. Take a look at how many teams had to start their #2 QB versus how many teams had to start their #2 RB.

jaja54
10-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by pmacla

isn't norv turner the OFFENSIVE coordinator????

:confused2

Yes. You are right. Screw up on my part. I meant Bates (or Wanny too since he is really the one in charge of the Defense). Thanks for pointing it out.

L.A. Playa
10-10-2003, 12:44 PM
no problem miami should win against jags but dont count leftwich not to have a couple of td passes late in garbage time

remember the jags have an axe to grind lol

PhinPhan1227
10-10-2003, 01:26 PM

he only got 22 carries because he was getting owned by the giants defense.

i agree completely... it is a bad idea to bring him back too soon.

He got owned by the Giants D, but it took the ENTIRE Giants D to do it. If teams do what the Giants did and we can't beat them through the air(as we did against the Giants), we deserve to lose. Personally, I don't care if Ricky never breaks another 100yd game so long as we get the wins.

jaja54
10-10-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
no problem miami should win against jags but dont count leftwich not to have a couple of td passes late in garbage time

remember the jags have an axe to grind lol

:lol:

Marino13Phins
10-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Atleast wanny's prop (lobster trap) didn't hurt anyone in the locker room.

NoRing4U
10-10-2003, 07:27 PM

I don't think anyone here is aware of the kind of physical shape Ricky is in. From his diet to his work ethic the guy is a built machine. He wasn't even TIRED after the 42 carries! He's in phenom shape and he won't get ran into the ground unless he averages 30+ balls a game, which won't happen. Besides..if you haven't noticed Ricky doesn't look to crash into people anymore like he did in NO.

Doc
10-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Don't kid yourself. If they keep using him at this rate, he WILL wear down and/or get injured. As for dominating the Bills, his YPC average were a pedestrian 3.6! Because the offense became impotent after Henry went down 1/3 of the way into the game, the Dols were able to keep running him and wear down the Bills' defense. As for ruining the Bills' season, it hurt them for that AND the Iggles game, since it knocked Henry out. Had Henry not gotten hurt, the Bills would be 5-0 right now. But that's part of the game I guess, but getting sodomized by the refs in the Iggles game is NOT.

jaja54
10-11-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Doc
Had Henry not gotten hurt, the Bills would be 5-0 right now.

I disagree. With or without him, you lose the Fin game. You got dominated in that game.

don137
10-11-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Doc
Had Henry not gotten hurt, the Bills would be 5-0 right now.

Please don't loweryourself to the level of many fin fans and blame losses as the result of a player getting hurt.:injured: The Bills as a whole have not played great the last 3 weeks. They proved they are capable of playing better. If the team as a whole played better they would be 5-0 but we can't blame losses on injuries or officiating.

Marino13Phins
10-11-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by don137

Please don't loweryourself to the level of many fin fans and blame losses as the result of a player getting hurt.:injured: The Bills as a whole have not played great the last 3 weeks. They proved they are capable of playing better. If the team as a whole played better they would be 5-0 but we can't blame losses on injuries or officiating.

That's where you are wrong. Ray Lucas did lose those games for the phins. You can not deny it. He turned the ball over 7 times in one game against the bills! By himself! Not to mention how horrible he played in the other games. Falling over his own feet, fumbling, and throwing the ball 5 yards before WR.

Atleast when Henry went down, you had a backup who didn't turn the ball over every time he got it, and he actualy gained you positive yards. Sometimes you can blame losses on a player getting hurt, lucas is the example.

Disgustipatex
10-11-2003, 11:12 AM
I do believe the majority of the Bills fans in the world have a learning disability.

Ricky being on pace of breaking the attempts record this year is about as reasonable/accurate as Bledsoe was of passing more yards then Marino last year. He may be on pace for it after a few games, but everyone knew Bledsoe wouldnt do it.

The Dolphins front office is well aware of the need to rest him. Last season we did for a good part of the year.

Telling stats-
Ricky's average carries per game last season- 24
Ricky's average carries per game this season- 29

That's 5 carries per game. Over a small stretch. The 42 carry game is throwing the statistics out of whack for right now.

As much as you guys really, really dont want to see Ricky anymore, he's probabaly not going to be run into the ground. Keep hoping and praying, and maybe you guys will get lucky.

Dolfan984
10-11-2003, 01:11 PM
IMO, Buffalo fans are really stretching here.

42 carries came right before the bye, he had 22 carries last week, and we still over doubled the score of a Giants team that has a better O than the Bills.

Heh, Miami is the one who hurt Travis. I guess they ruined your season?

If the Bengals had Corey Dillion, they win that game. :)

Wanna know what happens when you don't have Bledsoe? 3-13

Him and Moulds are your O, Henry is overrated, and I am having doubts he'll get even 1100 yards.

Wow, and to think Buffalo was the only team in the East that truly scared me early in the season. Miami is the cream of the crop in the East.

rsmithgi
10-11-2003, 04:08 PM

Why do Bills fans choose to ignore last season when Ricky did just the opposite of what this post predicts? He got stronger as the season went on. There will be games this year when the Fins are ahead by enough to rest Ricky. Its just wrong to use a few games as evidence of a trend and ignore the 16 games that were played last year.

Doc
10-11-2003, 06:33 PM

I disagree. With or without him, you lose the Fin game. You got dominated in that game.

Yeah, the the tune of it being a 10-7 game with 13:51 left in the 4th quarter. That was thanks to Fiddler doing his best Lucas impression, and Williams fumbling yet again. Take a look at Williams YPC in the early-going of the game and you'll find it was barely better than Henry's YPC. So yes him being hurt WAS a factor, but as I said, that's part of the game. And yes if the Bills had played better in that and the Iggles game, they would have been able to overcome the loss of Henry and officiating (in the Iggles game), but hey, close games happen and NO team needs the refs making wrong calls to the tune of 5 of 10 being bogus.

Marino13Phins
10-11-2003, 06:35 PM
Don't blame it on the refs, you lost, fair and square. In the Miami had the ref's not made the wrong call, the bills probably wouldn't have had any points that game.

Doc
10-11-2003, 07:26 PM
Check my post again. I did NOT blame the refs for the Miami loss at all. I DID blame them for the Iggles loss because they not only got 5 of their 10 penalties against the Bills wrong (as per an NFL inside memo that was leaked), they missed a ton of other calls as well. As for making the wrong call on Fiddler's INT prior to that, tough spit. And to deny that losing Henry 1/3 of the way into the game had any effect is homerism at best, and stupidity at worst. You pin the losses last year on the Dols losing Fiddler and having Lucas play. The Bills lost a Pro Bowl RB.

Marino13Phins
10-11-2003, 07:40 PM
Because Lucas actually lost the game for Miami. Henrys replacement didn't. I dont remember his replacement turning the ball over 7 times by himself, and making countless mistakes like falling over himself? No, his replacement did all he could hwile bledsoe was missing wr's and throwing interceptions.

When Lucas came in, he turned the ball over 7 times, missed wide open WR, didn't have the arm strength to get the ball to open wr, and tripped over his own feet and messed up hand offs on almost every play. He cost Miami that game and it's that simple. Losing henry did not cost buffalo that game, the whole team played bad and got dominated.

Doc
10-11-2003, 10:52 PM
What about the 2nd Bills-Miami game? As for Henry's replacement not losing the game, tell me, do you think Miami would win many games without Wicky? To deny that losing a Pro Bowl player like Henry meant nothing is preposterous. And again, with all the "domination," the score was 10-7 with almost a full quarter to go in the game (oh yeah, and I'm sure you were crying for the Bills when the refs blew Fiddler's first INT on that series).

Marino13Phins
10-11-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Doc
What about the 2nd Bills-Miami game? As for Henry's replacement not losing the game, tell me, do you think Miami would win many games without Wicky? To deny that losing a Pro Bowl player like Henry meant nothing is preposterous. And again, with all the "domination," the score was 10-7 with almost a full quarter to go in the game (oh yeah, and I'm sure you were crying for the Bills when the refs blew Fiddler's first INT on that series).

The 2nd game lucas played very poorly, and the dolphins couldn't overcome him, and just flat out lost. First game was his fault.

It's differen't losing ricky and losing henry. You have a very good qb and WR, we have an ok qb and ok wr. Your qb is a pro bowler, our is lucky if he watches. That's the difference. Besides the fact that ricky is a MUCH better rb then henry. Your team was dominated by our defense, but not by our offense.

RUDEbyallMEANS
10-12-2003, 01:18 AM

Don't worry about Ricky.. Worry about Travis Henry getting injured through only 3 games with nothing close to the amount of carries Ricky has been getting.. I do understand the wishful thinking on your part though..

RUDEbyallMEANS
10-12-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Doc
Don't kid yourself. If they keep using him at this rate, he WILL wear down and/or get injured. As for dominating the Bills, his YPC average were a pedestrian 3.6! Because the offense became impotent after Henry went down 1/3 of the way into the game, the Dols were able to keep running him and wear down the Bills' defense. As for ruining the Bills' season, it hurt them for that AND the Iggles game, since it knocked Henry out. Had Henry not gotten hurt, the Bills would be 5-0 right now. But that's part of the game I guess, but getting sodomized by the refs in the Iggles game is NOT.

So this proves one thing...
If Travis Henry goes out for the year, the Bills are done
If Bledsoe goes out for the year, the Bills are done
If Moulds goes out, the Bills are done..

Worry about your QB having to throw so much before worrying about Ricky.. It was Miami that knocked out Travis Henry, so that's that..

don137
10-12-2003, 06:20 AM

That's where you are wrong. Ray Lucas did lose those games for the phins. You can not deny it. He turned the ball over 7 times in one game against the bills! By himself! Not to mention how horrible he played in the other games. Falling over his own feet, fumbling, and throwing the ball 5 yards before WR.

:violin: Typical response by a fin fan...I guess some things never change. I guess the fact that in both games Miami's D couldn't stop Henry, Moulds burned the fins secondary and in the second matchup Fielder came off the bench and was 5 for 9 for a whopping 15 yards with 1 INT was all Lucas's fault.

Marino13Phins
10-12-2003, 07:08 AM
Ok, I want to see the Bills go out and play a game, where Bledsoe goes no more then 2 plays in a row without turning the ball over. And he turns it over 7 times in his own territory. And I want to see the Bills win. You can't say he didn't lose that game because he did. I dont know if it's because you know you can't beat Miami without all of gods fate on your side or not.

Who cares about Fiedler coming in the second game. Lucas played us out of that game, not that we could not have come back. Jay was just coming off a broken thumb, he wasn't even going to play in that game until Lucas got hurt, he was not ready to come back.

Ricky ran you guys wild that day, but we lost, so it doesn't matter. Lets talk about last game, why did you lose that last game to us? Because you couldn't stop Fiedler.... Chambers.... and Ricky???

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:15 AM
Because Lucas actually lost the game for Miami.

:deadhorse

Marino13Phins
10-12-2003, 07:17 AM
That's deep.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:18 AM

The 2nd game lucas played very poorly, and the dolphins couldn't overcome him, and just flat out lost.

:deadhorse

i suppose that it was lucas' fault that your secondary got lit up too.:rolleyes:

Marino13Phins
10-12-2003, 07:32 AM
Because I didn't say that, I'm going to have to go with no..... stop trying to put words in my mouth to strengthen an arguement you barely have the grasp of.

Doc
10-12-2003, 07:44 AM
You HAVE no argument W34P. You claiming that Henry being out of the game had NO effect on the Bills' offense is laughable. Again if the Dols were to have lost ANY one of Williams, Fiddler, or Chambers in that game, they would have lost as well. Oh and the Bills' defense was dominating the Dols' offense until the offense kept them out there too long. Oh and yes I do blame Bledsoe for the loss since he missed a wide open Henry for a cakewalk TD on the play where he threw an INT to Marion in the EZ. However that doesn't mean there weren't other factors in the loss.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:45 AM
stop trying to put words in my mouth to strengthen an arguement you barely have the grasp of.

i'm just quoting you.from the way it sounds,it was lucas' fault that your secondary got lit up.did your secondary NOT get lit up in that second game last year?i'll give you a little time to think about it since you don't habla good.TRY to answer the question without making up an excuse involving lucas.i know it's tough but.....:snicker2:

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:48 AM
still thinking about it billy boy?take your time.:snicker:

Marino13Phins
10-12-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Doc
You HAVE no argument W34P. You claiming that Henry being out of the game had NO effect on the Bills' offense is laughable. Again if the Dols were to have lost ANY one of Williams, Fiddler, or Chambers in that game, they would have lost as well. Oh and the Bills' defense was dominating the Dols' offense until the offense kept them out there too long. Oh and yes I do blame Bledsoe for the loss since he missed a wide open Henry for a cakewalk TD on the play where he threw an INT to Marion in the EZ. However that doesn't mean there weren't other factors in the loss.

Picking things out of the air. I never said the loss of henry didn't hurt you, i said it doens't compare to haveing to replace fiedler with lucas. If lucas came in and played just like fiedler or a little worse, it wouldn't hurt as close to as much as it did to lose henry. But he came in and played awful so it hurt a lot more.

Losing henry obviously hurt the bills, I never said it didn't, I said it didn't hurt them to the affect that Lucas hurt the dolphins.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Doc

you just overwhelmed him Doc.after all,we're dealing with a .....nevermind.i don't need the Moderators reminding me to attack the post and not the poster child.:snicker:

Marino13Phins
10-12-2003, 07:51 AM
You must have a hard time reading since I already answered this question. But I will answer it again, becuase I feel that you won't be able to find it if I asked you to.

It's hard not to use lucas as an excuse becuase he was the reason we lost that game.

Yes, our secondary got lit up, I said it did, and I'll say it again.

But since Doc just used this arguement against me I will use it against you. Because Lucas played so poorly it forced the defense to be on the field for most of the game, and they were very tired, and it showed near the end of the game.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:53 AM

Picking things out of the air. I never said the loss of henry didn't hurt you, i said it doens't compare to haveing to replace fiedler with lucas. If lucas came in and played just like fiedler or a little worse, it wouldn't hurt as close to as much as it did to lose henry. But he came in and played awful so it hurt a lot more.

Losing henry obviously hurt the bills, I never said it didn't, I said it didn't hurt them to the affect that Lucas hurt the dolphins.

lucas....lucas.....lucas........

billy boy-->:blah: <---BILLS fans

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 07:54 AM
:movie:

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:55 AM
You must have a hard time reading since I already answered this question. But I will answer it again, becuase I feel that you won't be able to find it if I asked you to.

It's hard not to use lucas as an excuse becuase he was the reason we lost that game.

Yes, our secondary got lit up, I said it did, and I'll say it again.

But since Doc just used this arguement against me I will use it against you. Because Lucas played so poorly it forced the defense to be on the field for most of the game, and they were very tired, and it showed near the end of the game.

:clap:

i'm impressed billy boy.there may be hope for you yet.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
:movie:

how's the popcorn?:snicker:

Marino13Phins
10-12-2003, 07:56 AM
I'll still blame it on Lucas 7 TO'S in one game is not something you can overcome.

Maybe there is hope for you to..... maybe

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:59 AM
I'll still blame it on Lucas 7 TO'S in one game is not something you can overcome.

Maybe there is hope for you to..... maybe

:laughter:

you're the one under duress.not me.don't try to twist this around.this isn't Finheaven.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 07:59 AM

Needs more butter http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/traurig/sad-smiley-026.gif

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 08:02 AM

Originally posted by The_Philster
Needs more butter http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/traurig/sad-smiley-026.gif

hey billy boy.get The_Philster some more butter.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 08:03 AM
hey billy boy.get The_Philster some more butter.

:up: :hungry: Popcorn isn't good without lots of butter.

Marino13Phins
10-12-2003, 09:30 AM
Your butter sir.....

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 09:31 AM
Your butter sir.....

:lol: Thanks :hungry:

jaja54
10-12-2003, 09:38 AM
After reading all of this humorous thread once again, I have but one point to make. Saying that losing Henry hurt your offense in the Miami game I agree with. Saying that had he not gotten hurt you would have won the game, I do NOT agree with. The fact that Ricky and our D kept your offense of the field means Travis would have less impact than he would normally have.

Marino13Phins
10-12-2003, 09:56 AM
Right on.

RUDEbyallMEANS
10-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Miami knocked Travis Henry out... So where's your point??

All I have to say is ...

2nd best defensive performance in franchise history...

Both teams were relatively healthy going into the game..

Miami came out victorious

Marino13Phins
10-12-2003, 10:01 AM
Read the entire thread to see his point, he was responding to a bills fan.