Troy Aikman is a good guy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Valerie
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

Troy Aikman is a good guy!

"The best one I've witnessed was Buffalo's comeback win over the Oilers. As far as the greatest comeback I was a part of, we [the Dallas Cowboys] opened the 1999 season against the Redskins. We were down 21 points with about 11 minutes to play in the fourth quarter. We were able to come back, force overtime and win it."

Here's the other picks from other sportscasters.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Our comeback game is what keeps Bills fans in their seats until the very end of every game, while other fans walk out.

Troy's comeback game wasn't even half as nice as ours, either!
    Last edited by mybills; 10-10-2003, 07:47 PM.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

That game was just so amazing to watch wasn't it. I have to admit, I was out of town for the game at a fun park in Orlando and I had to tape it (without the express written consent of the NFL or the Buffalo Bills) and it still remains as on of my favorite VHS tapes EVER, of course I also like the final game of the 2000 season Buffalo v.s Seattle game which was Flutie's last game as a Bill and he hasd a perfect QB rating for the game. He was amazing. I always liked that guy.

GO BILLS!!!

Ryan

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
        Our comeback game is what keeps Bills fans in their seats until the very end of every game, while other fans walk out. (Karen)
        EXACTLY! I have noticed more and more people stay until the end of the game. Even the Eagles game, there were a bunch of people hanging around when we were down in the 4th quarter and it's because you never know what can happen.

Comment

• Pride
          • Jul 2002

I have it on DVD thanks to BZ.

I was 11 or 12 at that point, I remember sitting on my bed watching that game... my dad turned it off, but I had faith we could come back. I have never again felt that emotionally high and low within such a short time period.

The thing that makes it even more impressive is, it was Without JK, TT, and CBennet

Comment

• HenryRules
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
            Our comeback game is what keeps Bills fans in their seats until the very end of every game, while other fans walk out. (Karen)

Troy's comeback game wasn't even half as nice as ours, either!
            If I remember correctly, the Bills comeback was not a sellout. If I'm right, that's rather ironic that a non-sellout keeps people in the seats (although I agree it keeps the fans there longer).

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Correct game was not sellout

and their were people who did not go yo game hearing about game on radio going into game.

They actually gave up trying to enforce the NFL :angry: rule about not going back into game once you leave (a rule designed in my opinion to force you to buy concessions) and finally anybody who wanted to go in, could go in.

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

Our comeback against Houston is the biggest reason for why I stay (mostly) sober to the very end; win or lose. They wouldn't let me drown my sorrows at the comeback game (two beer limit and NONE ofter half-time!). Ya never know...
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
                X