PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the Eric Moulds show on Empire???

lordofgun
10-10-2003, 09:42 AM
If so, did he say anything about playing on Sunday?

chubluv
10-10-2003, 09:46 AM
Yes i did ,but it was taped mon night so he wouldnt know if could ply or not. All he said was that it felt better then (mon) then it did on sunday after it happened.

lordofgun
10-10-2003, 10:20 AM
OK, thanks!

Dan Gross
10-10-2003, 10:31 AM
They showed him throwing the football around on WKBW last night. No running shown, but he took a couple steps, and did not have a noticable limp. He's quoted as saying the same-old "I feel a lot better today than yesterday."

G. Host
10-10-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Dan Gross
They showed him throwing the football around on WKBW last night. No running shown, but he took a couple steps, and did not have a noticable limp. He's quoted as saying the same-old "I feel a lot better today than yesterday."

Maybe they are really going to fool the Jets and keep Eric active but as QB! :D

Turf
10-10-2003, 11:01 AM
He won't play IMO, this way he gets two weeks off to heal (bye week).

GG1
10-10-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter

I'm assuming you mean two weeks to heal from last Sunday and that this week is his "bye week" right?

E-Klips
10-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Two weeks off to heal? Am I missing something; did the Washington and Kansas City games get cancelled? Our bye week isn't until after the Chiefs game!

Tatonka
10-10-2003, 12:42 PM
we will need him much more against washington and kc...

Turf
10-10-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by GG1

I'm assuming you mean two weeks to heal from last Sunday and that this week is his "bye week" right?

Yeah I screwed up bigtime on the bye week.

Um, errr nevermind. I still don't think he'll play Sunday though, and you all KNOW how reliable I am.
Don't pay any attention to me..........

Frez
10-10-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter

If he comes back in two weeks that would be great. Groin injuries are the type of injury to nag nag nag all year long. If he comes back to quick there's a chance he can strain it again and maybe be out for the year. I'll say we don't see him till after or the week of the KC game.