• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Is the Bill's "Dressed" List available?

I incorrectly thought that Aiken wasn't on the active roster. Is there any source that gives the Bill's game-day, suited-up, players?
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.
  • LabattBlue
    • Sep 2003

go to nfl.com. When you look at the scores from the 1st 5 weeks, there will be a link for "gamebook" for each game. This will show you who was inactive for each game.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by LabattBlue
      go to nfl.com. When you look at the scores from the 1st 5 weeks, there will be a link for "gamebook" for each game. This will show you who was inactive for each game.
      Thank, Labatt. I knew 'bout that, tho. Maybe the, what is it, 45-man roster, is picked on game day. :idunnno: wher to find that prior to the start of the game.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy
        Thank, Labatt. I knew 'bout that, tho. Maybe the, what is it, 45-man roster, is picked on game day. :idunnno: wher to find that prior to the start of the game.
        Yeah. They usually decide on some of the inactives Friday at 4 ET and the rest are prior to kickoff.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍