PDA

View Full Version : Bills Autographs

Caniac
09-26-2002, 06:55 PM
I am trying to get a few autographs of Bills players. Does anyone have any info about any upcoming player appearances ? I know these guys do a lot of public stuff so if you hear of anything please let me know.

GO BILLS !!!!

:music:

Bert102176
09-26-2002, 07:00 PM
if I hear I'll tell ya, just wish I could get some too, I have a bunch of the Bills jersey cards, wish I could get them signed

Buffalofan
09-26-2002, 07:10 PM
I am looking too .. I hear that Omega Sports in the McKinnley mall has players occasionally. Lets try and keep this thread going. Maybe togehter we can catch a few of these guys.

Cntrygal
09-26-2002, 07:14 PM
Check out Mike's thread....

http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2877

Buffalofan
09-28-2002, 09:58 AM
Has anyone ever tried to get signatures at the airport or hotels ? For example .. say someone really likes Flutie and wants to get his auto when the Chargers come to town ..what do you do then ?

Just wondering ..

JefftheBillsfan
09-28-2002, 10:01 AM
i don't know...i have never really been interested in autographs. i did when i was little, but thats just because everyone else did. now i really don't care.

Cntrygal
09-28-2002, 10:09 AM
Personally I don't really care about autographs either.... If I'm going to spend that much "time" getting something, I'd rather have a pic with me and that person.... Of course I hate getting my pic taken, so when I met President Bush - I didn't even think of that until later...... oops

Creemoredrinker
09-28-2002, 10:34 AM
....autographs and pictures tomorrow at the tunnel entrance.:bravo:

09-28-2002, 09:53 PM
I never promise autographs. After the game is best but if you come that early we will get some. Maybe he can shake their hands and wish them luck.:wave:

I know I'll hug a few.

Creemoredrinker
09-28-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by #89
I never promise autographs. After the game is best but if you come that early we will get some. Maybe he can shake their hands and wish them luck.:wave:

I know I'll hug a few.

:makeout:

I was looking for a Bills poster, but could NOT find anything in Newmarket. May be I can get one before I meet you and 10:00 AM.

I also have a digital and disposable camera. I would love to get a picture of my 12-year old next to Mike Williams for our website. That would be funny.

See you tomorrow morning # 89.

We are leaving at 5:30 AM E.S.T. to make sure we are there early.

Buffalofan
09-30-2002, 05:09 PM
Well Creem .. how many autos did you get ?

Any other autograph info out there?