PDA

View Full Version : Answer to all bills fan

WCoastFin
09-26-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Buffalofan
Personally I dont waste my time by going to other team sites to post. In my opinion that shows poor taste and a total lack of class. And I bet if you asked the players they would say the same thing. It just makes the fans of the other team look like a bunch of ignorant kids. If you have nothing better to do than to try and talk smack on someone elses board I say you need to get a life .. I wont mention names but most of the lonely geeks live in south Florida.

------------------------------------------------------
Its sad that people like this are so closed minded......They are the type that are stuck in their own little Buffalo worlds with thier own little Buffalo dreams....those that agree with this kind of stuff are sad people too....Thats why they hardly have any football knowledge....they dont know whats going on around the league, they are just so focused in on thier teams that they hardly know players around the league....Heck, some of these guys you might even ask them who's on thier team, and theyre the type that will give you the names of the known all-stars only......you may also ask them what other teams records are around the league or even what place are they in the division and they will respond with a simple..."I dont know"......or a "I just like them becuz they are the hometown favorite" or "I like them becuz my big brother thinks theyre the best"......I am a Dolphins fan, but besides that Im a football addict, I enjoy talking to people who have the same kind of love for the NFL as I do... and I dont see anything wrong with that...Or else imagine if everybody in the world were bill fans.......How fun would that be?

4thAndLong
09-26-2002, 07:21 PM
There's a difference in that, when I go to another board, I try and show respect to that team, and the posters on that board.

Look at your sig, thats not respect.

Bufftp
09-26-2002, 08:08 PM
hear, hear 4thandlong

MissBuffalo
09-26-2002, 08:18 PM
I third that motion. :hammer:

Ð
09-26-2002, 08:21 PM
Smack it down, boys

lordofgun
09-26-2002, 08:42 PM
How many of these boring threads do we have to read? :boring:

Either say sopmethig relevant or interesting, or violate TOS or something. At least make it worth my while to read your posts.

WCoast:loblo:LOG

Buffalofan
09-26-2002, 08:57 PM
Yep .. I said it and I stand by every word of it !! Its cool to go to other sites and have civilized conversation about whatever team you would like, but to go to a rival site just to talk crap is just that ,.. crap !!

I respect all fans of all teams in this great league, but I only respect the true fans. The ones who jump on bandwagons and talk crap only when their team is winning are nothing to me, they are the ones who make the rest of the real fans look bad. I know there are a lot of good Dolphin fans out there .. being in the Air Force gives me the opportunity to meet tons of them .. but there are a lot of bad ones out there too. Are their bad Bills fans ? Of course .. I bet thousands have jumped on Drews new bandwagon and thats fine as long as they dont make fools out of themselves.

And just to set the record straight WCoastFin, I didnt say anything negative about the Dolphins themselves, I merely mentioned their fans. Obviously it struck a nerve or you would not have replied the way you did. I am a Bills fan, but I am also a football fan. Its the greatest game with the greatest fans ... to a point.

Now if you want to continue to have rational discussions about football please fell free, but if you just want to talk smack and make yourself and the rest of the Dolphin fans look bad you might want to do it somewhere else. The Fish are off to a great start this season, its just to bad its going to your head so early.

And oh yeah ... GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!

4thAndLong
09-26-2002, 10:03 PM
LOG, Lets keep it above the belt.

Then again, WCF doesn't have anything below the belt. Can you just ban him?

The_Philster
09-27-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
LOG, Lets keep it above the belt.

Then again, WCF doesn't have anything below the belt. Can you just ban him?

I say we put it to a vote...all in favor :wave:

shelby
09-27-2002, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Buffalofan
I wont mention names but most of the lonely geeks live in south Florida.

hey..i live in Florida too...
:lol:

:gobills:

clumping platelets
09-27-2002, 06:08 AM
But you don't live in So Florida :chuckle: