PDA

View Full Version : The Jets are Goin Down In Flaming Glory... THIS SUNDAY

STAMPY
10-10-2003, 08:28 PM
This Sunday... in Giant Stadium... in front of a rowdy ny, nj crowd The Buffalo Bills will bring out the killer instinct that has been missing for a few weeks... We will take down the Jets in flaming glory and in the process step it up a notch... We need this for ourselves... I don't give av rats ass what other teams think of us... Cause games are settled on the field and anything... i mean anything can happen on any given Sunday... I don't care if the jets are winless... This is a tough road game and a hungry bunch of players with lots of pride who sickl of losing, they have more potential than what the record is... We will show our edghe and trounce the motha ****ers as only we can... Yes its all going down this week... We will show a kick ass dominant game on every side of the ball, and a message will be sent... WE ARE FOR REAL... DON'T BELIEVE US... I COULD GIVE TWO ****S... I'LL PROVE IT!!! And Spikes baby send a message BREAK CURTIS MARTINS LEG on a bone shattering hit... COMPOUND FRACTURE that dude it will be heard loud n clear!!! COME ON BABY!!! Bills no longer will stand for bOY i lOVE lOSING sUPERBOWLS. Its True damn True!!!

:goodbad: