• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BF_in_Indiana
    FIRE JAURON NOW
    • Apr 2003

If Herm Edwards doesn't send a message

If Herm doesn't bench Abraham the Jets will be in total disarray. I think it would be a great signal to them if he benches him that either you are on the wagon or you aren't. Blowing a .26 is not with the program Herm wants in NY :)
  • MDFINFAN
    • Jun 2003

Re: If Herm Edwards doesn't send a message

Originally posted by BF_in_Indiana
    If Herm doesn't bench Abraham the Jets will be in total disarray. I think it would be a great signal to them if he benches him that either you are on the wagon or you aren't. Blowing a .26 is not with the program Herm wants in NY :)

Reach for the stars

Comment

• BillsFever
      Mr. Predictament
      • Feb 2003

I hope they bench him because it should help us. I don't think he should be benched though.

So he had a DUI big deal. That's for the courts to settle.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

He blew a .26 that is a little excessive isn't it good lord!

Comment

• socalfan
          Old Fogey from Cali
          • Feb 2003

I think it is for the courts too. But, I think that level of drinking is caused by the state of affairs the Jets find themselves in. If they aren't 0-4, then I think the Jets are more in line with management.

Comment

• njsue
            Jersey Girl!!!!!!
            • Sep 2003

He will get a fine.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

This is the "Just win baby" NFL. It has nothing to do with integrity or morality.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

FLAG ON HERM IF HE BENCHES ABRAHAM

By GEORGE WILLIS
                October 12, 2003 -- HERMAN Edwards' credo is "you play to win the game." But the Jets' coach isn't playing to win today's AFC East game against the Bills if he benches defensive end John Abraham for pleading guilty this week to driving while impaired.
                The Jets are winless in four games. They are in desperate need of a victory today at the Meadowlands to keep alive whatever small playoffs hopes they have remaining and boost the morale of players, coaches and fans who expected better. This is the first must-win in 12 straight weeks of must-wins.
                ...more
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                  Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
                  • Oct 2003

x that
                  Last edited by Marino13Phins; 10-12-2003, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X