X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

WoW, these first 2 games make me soooooo excited about the entire season let me tell ya.

So pathetic...
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • SkateZilla
    • Dec 2002

yup,
    Only Scoring is the other teams Peeps :)

if i were lindy i'd be practicing passing drill, the passsing in the last 2 games was incredibly nasty, I Mean My 12 year old brother can Pass and shoot better than that and he doesnt play hockey :),

Me and Thomas Vanek Would Own this Team in Points, I Just dont have the Funding to Goto a Training Camp or a College the sabres Watch, and i dont wanna risk playing for some other team thru the draft :) Cuz Im a Sabre Man (hehe)
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• pyrrhonist
      • Sep 2003

Thankfully I have Centre Ice, so I have been able to switch channels. Tonight was a prime example I'm glad we're subscribers. I got to watch an outstanding game between Ottawa and Detroit while I taped the "game" between the Sabres & Isles.

Comment

• SkateZilla
        • Dec 2002

GAme.. lmao, it was slaughter...

dont be suprised if indy becomes a new man by the end of our 2 week roadtrip, unlike the Adelphia Cable OWner, Golisano Wants to Make moeny off the Team and Is Looking for things to make it better, after these fist 2 games he's Prolly gonna Tell Lindy to Goto Hell with this Defense fist Strategy, specially when our defense can barely manage to stay on their Feet (should we hire better equipment crew?? seems to me the sabres are losing their footing an awful lot the last 2 games)..

We brought in scorer's so lets score already..
        Skate Zilla
        -----------------------
        Skate Zilla HD Studios:
        SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Geez, Bills got gang raped today.

Wow, All Buffalo teams suck, well at least. most of them.....

GO BISONS!
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SkateZilla
            • Dec 2002

Thats the Buffalo brainwash For ya :)
            Skate Zilla
            -----------------------
            Skate Zilla HD Studios:
            SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Guess so!

GO YANKEES!

Comment

Working...
              X