PDA

View Full Version : One Bright Spot

Rhett4NHL
10-12-2003, 12:47 AM
I missed the end of the third period, but I just caught it on second shift, and I have to say: Andrew Peters is legitimate. He had some trouble standing with Godard in the first fight, but he dropped Cairns in that third. Eric is one big dude (bigger than Peters at 6'6") but Andrew caught him with a hell of a right. Cairns stumbled about five feet backwards and landed on his knee. He's one of the toughest dudes in the NHL, too.

Well, our team sucks, but Peters can sure fight.

Myers57
10-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Much better than Boulton he is, I sure hope we lose Boulton for this guy, I really didn't like Eric that much...

fushetti
10-12-2003, 10:25 AM
Why down on boulton? the dude can play too. he's just not a big friggin Andreychuk body double like that ugly summ***** Peters is. Anyway, if there was a bright spot, i guess it would have to be Peters.. at least he showed up.

But, why did we waste a 2nd round pick for him?

Sabre Ally
10-12-2003, 11:07 AM
It's not a waste....good enforcers are hard to come by.

fushetti
10-12-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
It's not a waste....good enforcers are hard to come by.

Goal scorers are even harder to come by. Any bonehead can be an enforcer. And i'm sure we could've picked up someone in the last round to throw some punches.

Twistmyarm
10-12-2003, 05:00 PM
I agree..there are 10 goons waiting in the wings to come in and throw down!

There are only one or two players drafted each year that will pan out to have a real head for the game and become leaders not only in their stats but in the lockeroom.

Sabre Ally
10-12-2003, 10:52 PM
Well, it's not like the Sabres have a good track record with the supposed goalscorers that they have drafted.