PDA

View Full Version : Bills likely 0-for-6 in Canton voting

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 06:49 AM
By Bob Matthews Democrat and Chronicle columnist
This year’s 67 nominees (why so many?) to the Pro Football Hall of Fame were selected this week and three-to-six will be elected and announced (why so few?) the day before Super Bowl XXXVIII.

Six of this year’s nominees have ties to the Buffalo Bills. Unfortunately, they’ll probably go 0-for-6 in the voting....
more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/columns/AJ2253I_bobm12_columns.shtml)

Jan Reimers
10-12-2003, 07:10 AM
To elect Young, Wolf, or Tagliabue before Ralph would be a travesty. It would be great to see Ralph go in while he could still appreciate it.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2003, 07:13 AM
i'm really not a fan of ralph wilson but the Old Fart should be elected.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
To elect Young, Wolf, or Tagliabue before Ralph would be a travesty. It would be great to see Ralph go in while he could still appreciate it.

Couldn't agree more. The guy's a total class act in my book. Ralph was one of the leaders in the "Foolish Club" and is well-deserving of this.

G. Host
10-12-2003, 09:36 AM
The California Raisins might have collapsed and we never would have to hear from their lawyer-happy owner again.

Should that count against him? ;)

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by G. Host
The California Raisins might have collapsed and we never would have to hear from their lawyer-happy owner again.

Should that count against him? ;)

:chuckle: Good point. The Raiders owe us

Lori
10-12-2003, 03:47 PM
Young will get in before Ralph, only because he's part of the "old" NFL. I do not like this, but don't be surprised....