PDA

View Full Version : It's Official.........

RedEyE
10-12-2003, 04:44 PM
...this team is just not good. 6 weeks into the season and they're still working on passing drills in the game. Gilbride can't seem to get his head out of his ass and call a decent set of plays. Bledsoe looks like someone just woke him up from a 30 year coma. The OL moves .......well, they don't block, they move out of the way. Now the defense is struggling!

I think that Milloy was the key reason for that huge win against the Pats. He probably gave the Bills coaching staff every move that NE was going to make. The win against the Jags was just that, a win against the Jags. Beaten by another 9-7 Miami team, beaten by a struggling Eagles team that just lost to the Cowboys at home. Squeaked one out against the Cincinnati Bengals (are you kidding me?) and now...........losing miserably to the 0-4 NY Jets.

Is it execution? Is it coaching? Does it matter at this point? 2 AFC East losses this early in the season would be divisional suicide.

I'm sorry, some will disagree, but this team is worse than last year! Someone has to go! I'll always follow the Buffalo Bills, but this is the most frustrating team I have ever witnessed to date.

fushetti
10-12-2003, 04:47 PM
I'll agree with you. Two straight games to, what we probably all thought were inferior foes, in which our first halves look horrible. Punchless. I've been flipping to VH1 to watch I love the 80's reruns.

Demon
10-12-2003, 04:56 PM
Yeah boys, i'm about to go jump off a bridge myself.

It's been a disappointing few weeks for Bills and last night i went to the Sabres game. If you missed the game, it was the worst game ever played lol, so after the game me and my brother and a freind went to a bar in Buffalo so we can drink so we could forget what we just saw. My freind drank pepsi's so i got home with a hangover and i was 100% confident Bills would make me happy............ 20-3 in the 3rd???????????????

Umm yeah............. WTF happened????? Did i miss something? How come we are at same level as Arizona and the Bungles?

RedEyE
10-12-2003, 05:00 PM
:chuckle: Thanks for reminding me! Another dissapointing team to look forward too.

Novacane
10-12-2003, 05:03 PM
I agree with you too. The pats win was because the Patriots were totally not ready to play that game.

At this point 8-8 will suprise me.

Turf
10-12-2003, 05:04 PM
Excellent post Redeye. It's poor coaching. The talent is there. Why we stuck with a struggling rookie coach for 3 years is beyond me.