PDA

View Full Version : This team is WORSE than it was last year!!!

Nighthawk
10-12-2003, 05:04 PM
What the hell does TD need to see to fire this moron? Could it be any worse than it is right now? I'm so sick of hearing all the excuses...I want a plan to fix it. Bench the players who are playing bad and put other players in...they're not going to play any worse. Get some balls and make some changes! Reed is a liability...Bledsoe doesn't even look to him, what the point of him being out there? Why is Puccillo out there...what, to let guys go by him like a turnstyle? These are changes that could and should be made, but this loser never changes until it is too late. It's official...I literally HATE Gregg Williams!
:lastyr:

Novacane
10-12-2003, 05:08 PM
You are right..........they are worse. If I was Ralph and had shelled out the $$$$ for Spikes, Adams, etc I would be so pissed right now.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 05:14 PM
I wish I had seen the look on Ralph's face when helmetguy told him "Fire the Coach" after the game last week...and how it looks now

Novacane
10-12-2003, 05:17 PM
This is becoming a joke

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
This is becoming a joke

a sick one at that :ill:

JayWood
10-12-2003, 05:39 PM
I have turned off the tv, cant tell ya the last time i did that...not even last year. i agree this team is worse than last year. we are loosing games that we should win and with games against indy, washington, tenn, and kc to just name a few coming up we are ALL DONE!!!

HenryRules
10-13-2003, 08:29 AM
Aside from the first 2 games, this team is worse than the 3-13 team. At least that team showed emotion and effort. This team shows nothing. If they keep playing this way, I'll be suprised if we end up with more than 6 wins.

WNYnut
10-13-2003, 08:36 AM
my prediction, 7-9, i hope i'm wrong, it's just sad given the current state of the nfl. you have about a 2-3 year window, and next year will be it. if it doesn't happen this year or next year, you may as well pack it in for awhile

fushetti
10-13-2003, 09:03 AM
oh well, theres always hockey season!

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by fushetti
oh well, theres always hockey season!

:puke: The Sabres are sucking as well.

helmetguy
10-13-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
:puke: The Sabres are sucking as well.

They just beat Dallas 4-3. Better days ahead?

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
They just beat Dallas 4-3. Better days ahead?

I saw that. ....but one game does not a season make.

helmetguy
10-13-2003, 07:19 PM

Agreed!

Nighthawk
10-13-2003, 07:20 PM
Neither does 2 games...just ask Gregg Williams!

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 07:20 PM

Originally posted by helmetguy
Agreed!

Two either ...in the case of the Bills' first two ;)

jbisset
10-13-2003, 07:57 PM
The Bills are playing very poorly. Sunday game was bad coaching and playing. Both the players and coaches are to blame. I do think this team has talent. I do not believe in changing NFL coaches during the season. However, if there is a big name proven coach we can get at this time I would be happy to see him coaching the Bills. However, every player on the field Sunday gets an F for their play. Each player needs to look at his play, and what he can do to improve his play. Next year we need to address both lines and if possible get a speeding WR with good hand. We do have a good front office even if this team is making them look bad. This year only Moulds is playing up to par. We can not have our number one running back averaging below 3 yards. Where is the team that beat NE.

I do not see this team making the playoff. However, they do have the talent to turn this around.