PDA

View Full Version : This team Sucks!!!

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 05:37 PM
The coaching staff.

Ralph Wilson needs to put his foot down and fire GW and Gilbride.

The reason why this team was on fire the first two games is because the team was fired up for the start of the season due to hype. The coaching staff took that away. KG made this team sooo insecure about running the ball.

How does one get outcoached by Herman Edwards? Has INgtar signed the petition yet?

Drew: we need to find a qb who's got more fire . I was watching the Pariots game and I know now why they kept Brady, he's got more intensity than Drew. Drew is tooooo laid back.

There's is no way in hell that other teams are able to successfully run their 3rd string rb's and Henry can't do squat. Forget McGahee, Gilbride will just ruin his carreer.

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Season is not over but if Drew insist on playing like he doesn't F'kin care, start Van Pelt.

MiaFan
10-12-2003, 05:42 PM
lol, I agree 100%

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 05:43 PM
10 mins. reamining and were not playing the no huddle.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Season is not over but if Drew insist on playing like he doesn't F'kin care, start Van Pelt.

AVP!!! AVP!!

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 05:44 PM
Drew INT .That's it, put Van Pelt in.

Drewpac
10-12-2003, 05:53 PM
I've pretty much said it from the start: Bledsoe isn't a good leader. He doesn't instill any confidence in his team. I really truly believe that AVP is a better option at this point.

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 05:53 PM
I've never seen this team give up til' now. Drew's leadership is in question.

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 05:55 PM
I've never been so upset w/ Drew until today. I still believe he has the tools but someone needs to get in his head and straighten it out. This guy has no emotions at all. To think that some guys even dared compare him to Kelly. :shakeno:

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I've never been so upset w/ Drew until today. I still believe he has the tools but someone needs to get in his head and straighten it out. This guy has no emotions at all. To think that some guys even dared compare him to Kelly. :shakeno:
Kelly needs to sit him down for a few hours and explain to him what leadership entails

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 06:03 PM
Van Pelt, INT. Who cares. I say start him still

Drewpac
10-12-2003, 06:05 PM
OK, Van Pelt sucks too. But seriously, Bledsoe's been in the league for 11 seasons and he's never been a leader. There's no reason to believe that he can be miraculously "fixed" at this point. I guess Belicheck wasn't such an idiot after all. It's sad to say but this team is going to have to rebuild before we get better. We still need a D-Line, O-Line, and QB. It may be two or three seasons until we are contenders.

Drewpac
10-12-2003, 06:07 PM
The sky is falling, and I'm not joking.

Ron C.
10-12-2003, 06:10 PM
This could be the worst team we have ever fielded!!

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Ron C.
This could be the worst team we have ever fielded!!

we've got player talent...but the coaching staff has to go

ultimatefinfan
10-12-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Drewpac
The sky is falling, and I'm not joking.

I thought this was supposed to be a Superbowl team :lol:

You have fallen off the top of the AFC East tree and are in the progress of hitting every branch on the way down....

And im disappointed in regard that bledsoe is my fantasy QB starter (not my 1st choice, cause vick was my first) and now he is sucking along with the rest of this team.....

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by ultimatefinfan

I thought this was supposed to be a Superbowl team :lol:

You have fallen off the top of the AFC East tree and are in the progress of hitting every branch on the way down....

And im disappointed in regard that bledsoe is my fantasy QB starter (not my 1st choice, cause vick was my first) and now he is sucking along with the rest of this team.....

Talent wise, we need an De and DT but no matter what, if your coaches suck, talent means nothing.

iceblizzard69
10-12-2003, 06:19 PM
I don't know how you guys can lose to the Jets. That is pretty pathetic.

However, the insult on Herm Edwards is unnecessary. He is a pretty good coach. What is more embarassing is getting outcoached by Dave Wannstedt, something that happened to you guys in week 3.

You guys should be playing a lot better than this. Gregg Williams has to be one of the worst coaches in the league. However, when you lose by 27 to a really bad team, there is more to it than just coaching. You guys aren't as good as you thought, but you should be better than the way you are currently playing.

The Natrix
10-12-2003, 06:24 PM
ha ha ha!! If you actually think that a better coaching staff could make up 27 points then you need serious help!

helmetguy
10-12-2003, 06:24 PM
Watching the last four games, I'm convinced that this team has given up on the coaches and they have no confidence in the systems. The play is sloppy, the mistakes of one week carry over to the next and, what little that had worked in the past is now what opposing teams are keying in on. Bottom line, everyone has caught up with GW, KG and JG. Fire da bums! A change now can't be any worse than the weekly regression of an otherwise talented team.

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 06:26 PM
When you take away the heart and intensity of people like Spikes and Milloy you have to look at the top.

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
ha ha ha!! If you actually think that a better coaching staff could make up 27 points then you need serious help!

When you have this much talent w/ the right coaching staff, there is no reason for a team to be making up 27 points. We would never be 27 points behind in the first place.

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 06:32 PM
When you have a rb by the name of Ship (Arizona) run for 61 yards against the Ravens D and yet Henry was only able to run for 53 against the worst running D in the league, FIRE GW and Gilbride.